Rangers Towns/village's

bluenose244

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a couple of years Dundee will be the second most popular visitor attraction behind Edinburgh.

By the way Sket I was running about Coatbridge when you were jumping dykes in yer auld mans bag,I know the shithole it is.

Coatbridge is beautiful wee Proddy town. Dundee is fuckin howlin of shite.

Where did you hear that shite? The whole of Argyll outnumbers them at least 10 to 1, if not more.

Where did you hear that shite? The whole of Argyll outnumbers them at least 10 to 1, if not more.

I work there at least a coupe of times a week for the nearly a year. I visit four or five houses a day and I've never met a bear over there. Never so much as seen a Rangers top. Plenty of merry and seen plenty of scum bags though.

Falkirk area,Shieldhill,Redding,Westquarter,Laurieston,Maddiston,Stenhousemuir,Slammannan,California,Larbert,Avonbridge,Polmont,all good proddie strongholds???? to been seen in all of them

Its when you hit Larbert cross and head West thats the problem.

Denny etc. Fckn full of them.

You never been in Larkhall?

Always been more Tim's in larky than some people think and I'm talking years ago so there is probably even more now with the town expanding so much. They used to drink in berries and the machan and some in Alan's not sure where they drink now as I moved away many years ago and don't go back much. Their bus or buses used to pick them up at the baths still a good rangers town though.

Was in kirkcudbright a couple of months back and there was plenty of rangers tops to be seen there.

I work there at least a coupe of times a week for the nearly a year. I visit four or five houses a day and I've never met a bear over there. Never so much as seen a Rangers top. Plenty of merry and seen plenty of scum bags though.

You're no going to the right houses. This is a Masonic run town, there's one catholic school (and it's just a primary that's half full) to the 9 "non-denominational" schools, one Chapel to the >10 COS Churches. No Tim supporters club, no bus.

It's above 90 percent us over there. That's a fact.

Always been more Tim's in larky than some people think and I'm talking years ago so there is probably even more now with the town expanding so much. They used to drink in berries and the machan and some in Alan's not sure where they drink now as I moved away many years ago and don't go back much. Their bus or buses used to pick them up at the baths still a good rangers town though.

Was in kirkcudbright a couple of months back and there was plenty of rangers tops to be seen there.

Aye you're right there are still unwashed here! I always think of Allan's as a Tim pub but apparently it's neutral, the berries is now a dentist so their buses pick them up at the machan! Had to laugh when you said the bus used to pick them up at the baths! Oh the irony!!

The fact remains that on the first Friday in June the whole street closes down and the bands come marching! The streets are all the beautiful sight of red, white and blue! I remember when Rangers last won the SPL in 2011 the whole street was awash with Gers fans! No buses or cars could get in! Not a mhanky top to be seen! Blissful days and hopefully next season it will be like that again!