Rm Member Thebooler

cstamomusa

As a few folks may already know thebooler has been unwell & at present in hospital. He lost all power in his lower body and now has suffered another setback.

From Facebook : "Gary’s in ward 67 neurology unit southern general not able to reply to messages as he has limited mobility in his hands

Started 5 days of treatment then goes into physio which could take a few months to get full mobility."

I am sure RM will send out good vibes for a full recovery to him.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo all thats been said.we are all with you Gary.keep your spirits up.

You know what boys? We should do something about this.don't know what or how but we have to help one of our own and their family.

I had a weird dream about all of us meeting up last night and I've woken up this morning feeling really "spiritual "about us as a band of brothers..

We have to set some fund up for things like this or something.

It truly is the weirdest feeling .

We are sending all these messages that could help Gary, but he can't read them.reading best wishes from your pals raises your spirits, we must do something boys to get Gary's spirits up.

No Surrender

Rab

Best wishes Boolerman, dig your heels in, be stubborn, and get better soon.

Nice to see so many posters on here hold you in such high regard, especially those who know you. (tu)

PS If you are reading this can you arrange to send some pics of those sexy nurses for the forum to perv on, you know what they're like on here. ;)