Dominic Ball

Prso's headband

Firstly anyone know why Wilson wasn't even in the squad today? Injured I presume?

I thought Ball was outstanding today, won every tackle and from my recollection never wasted the ball when making a pass. Looks faster and fitter than Wilson IMO and it showed with their pacey striker up top, Ball handled him well.

Really enjoyed watching him today and out of the three loanees he would probably be the one we have most chance of signing permanently, hes right down the pecking order at spurs and is in his last year and would be a great addition.

Hope he plays more regularly after that performance.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we plan on replacing either Wilson and/or Kiernan for next season it doesn't make a lot of sense to rely on a loanee who likely won't be here next season.

Playing Wilson and Kiernan, the managers first choice pair, will not cost us our goals this season. It will only improve their understanding as a pair.

Unless we plan on replacing either Wilson and/or Kiernan for next season it doesn't make a lot of sense to rely on a loanee who likely won't be here next season.

Playing Wilson and Kiernan, the managers first choice pair, will not cost us our goals this season. It will only improve their understanding as a pair.

His contract is up at the end of the season, we've every chance of signing him. He won't make it with Spurs.

Had a really good game today, him and Kiernan would be my 1st choice.

That's just wrong.

Thought he had a great game, him and Kiernan are actually very similar.

Would be my first choice CBs as well, definitely has more pace than Wilson which we need when our fullbacks are so high up the pitch.

Both made a couple of fantastic passes today.

Ball def motm with Holt at his back McKay let Wallace down in the second half with his lack of tracking back big Kiernan gave him a mouthful and big Ball needs to polish up on his shooting he nearly him me in the Copland with that shot on goal lol

Agree Ball was my man of the match and I also agree today's centre back pairing is our best.

Surprised at the positive comments about McKay. I thought he was dreadful and think he is vastly overrated.

Fantastic that our 100% record continues and great that we have a side that gives their all up to the final whistle but there is still much to work on.

I have also never seen a side win so many corners and execute them so poorly.

I'm looking forward to see Rangers play under Warburton when we have better quality players.

Much preferred seeing Ball play today than Wilson. Wilson has been looking like he can't be bothered for a few matches now and Ball would be the ideal replacement.

You have to bit the bullet with players are not performing and Wilson looks very tired and almost past it in one so young.

Of course, I never wanted him back in the first place as I suspected he'd be not that enthused by project Rangers and it seems to be the case with him.