Kenny Miller Half Time

rfc1990

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At half time yesterday Kenny was on the big screen. Did I hear correct that he grew up supporting us and it was a dream come true when he signed the first time round?

I was sure he grew up supporting Hibs but I could be wrong.

you heard right, he did genuinely grow up a fan, my m8 played with his dad at linlithgow rose and knew Kenny as a young lad and confirmed this year's ago, I know his dad went to our games as a fan also.

Thought so. When he was asked if he had any regrets, I was thinking he might have said signing for them was his biggest regret!

I said that exact thing to the boys next to me.

One of the questions should have been did you kiss the scum badge? :D

Always thought he was a Hibee - immaterial anyway as no bluenose when already in a decent wage and in football employment signs for them

I know guys like Murdo McLeod, Danny McGrain and Kenny Dalglish were prods but Celtic gave them massive opportunities when Rangers didn't want them or were playing at a level below

I can take or leave Kenny. Think he has always been an average player but like that he always leaves everything out in the pitch.

However, I thought that whole interview was cringe! Talking about how much he loves us etc, a lot of pish!

YOU KISSED THE FUCKING CEPTIC BADGE!!!

No true Rangers fan would have it in them to do that!!!

Will never forgive him for that. I don't have a problem with players that are Rangers fans signing for them, it is what it is, but I do have a problem with what he did.

I can take or leave Kenny. Think he has always been an average player but like that he always leaves everything out in the pitch.

However, I thought that whole interview was cringe! Talking about how much he loves us etc, a lot of pish!

YOU KISSED THE FUCKING CEPTIC BADGE!!!

No true Rangers fan would have it in them to do that!!!

Will never forgive him for that. I don't have a problem with players that are Rangers fans signing for them, it is what it is, but I do have a problem with what he did.

Naw, he didny.

He was just trying out the new standard reply to this question which players agents and club PR departments are now advising all players to use when asked which team they supported as a youngster.

"I grew up supporting ------------ and always looked out for their results." (Insert current team or team you are about to move to in spaces.)

And I bet you hated him for his 2 match winning braces at the piggery, so many hypocrites on here as I'm sure you would of been jumping about like a mad man when he scored them?

Guy that runs my bus never. Was next to him at they games.

Petty as fuck but at least he's a man of principle and no hypocrite - each to their own

I was jumping about mental though

And I bet you hated him for his 2 match winning braces at the piggery, so many hypocrites on here as I'm sure you would of been jumping about like a mad man when he scored them?

You not the wee guy who called ally a traitor spiv etc for taking a wage? But u don't mind us having a player who signed for them? Hypocrisy indeed

The badge kisser should never have been re-signed by the club.

Who's the badge kisser?

It's amazing how things that never happened can become accepted fact.

Less amazing than it used to be, because you can see the mechanics of it happening in extra quick time on forums.

I hated him at the time for it, and I never thought I'd be able to forgive it, but I for one have well and truly forgiven Miller.

I also thought he grew up supporting us. That's what I've always heard.

First of all never kissed the Celtic badge, where did this pish come from?

Secondly, he's a scumbag who signed for them, but I can accept him now his second spell for us more than made up for the one goal he scored against us for the bheggers.

As for the poster who mentioned not celebrating his goals, my whole bus apart from a few went years without celebrating a Kenny Miller goal, even against the bheggers. I'd like to point out, I did because as I used to say to them a Kenny Miller goal is a Rangers goal. The first time most of them celebrated a Kenny Miller goal was at Easter Road last season when he put us 2-0 up finally enough. They all celebrated his two goals at the start of the season against Hibs aswell.