Bt Sport Ultra Hd?

blueretro

I see the game is advertised as being live on BT sport ultra HD. Does that mean its not on any of the normal BT sport channels?

BT sport two has a rerun at 21:15.

It's on the normal channels.

BT Ultra HD is the channel that's only available to BT customers.

You need BT TV with the Ultra HD package to get the channel. I read this thread and got a bit excited at Ultra HD football, but I don't have BT TV so can't watch it :(

Wasn't sure if they were doing a 'freebie' as a selling tool, not for the first time.

It's on the council bt aswell. I don't buy the package cause iv no interest in Champions league at the moment and it's available on my planner tomorrow. I can give my log in details for any bear that doesn't have it and wants to see it online. Not sure how many can log in with it though

You need BT TV with the Ultra HD package to get the channel. I read this thread and got a bit excited at Ultra HD football, but I don't have BT TV so can't watch it :(

SPFL2, (Championship) Sunday, 25/10/2015 :

St Mirren v Rangers, KO 12.30 hours, (BT Sport).

Streams.

Cricfree - St Mirren v Rangers

Feed2All - St Mirren v Rangers

This is the first time ultra hd is being used north of the border for a game, It is the way games will be in 5 years the way hd took over from normal standard defination.

Me I don't own a 4K tv at the moment but anyone looking for a bargain the Panasonic 50ax802b is only 799 at richer sounds, the new models just came out but this model is a belter and the cheapest you could get it was 1250 until the new range came out. This was one of the better 4K tv's from 2014 and a bargain at that price.

I have two hd boxes and full package, the only thing missing is sky sports now and it saves me 25 quid a month, bt cost 18 so I save 7 all in and see most Rangers away games.

When I cancelled I told them the to deal was unfair to Rangers as we received peanuts and now we are mostly on by sports while they pay a fortune for games like WBA v Bournemouth and Stoke v Crysal Palace ,

Sky and the money they give the English League is damaging to football as a whole.

This is the first time ultra hd is being used north of the border for a game, It is the way games will be in 5 years the way hd took over from normal standard defination.

Me I don't own a 4K tv at the moment but anyone looking for a bargain the Panasonic 50ax802b is only 799 at richer sounds, the new models just came out but this model is a belter and the cheapest you could get it was 1250 until the new range came out. This was one of the better 4K tv's from 2014 and a bargain at that price.

You messaged me last year about that Panasonic model. Been keeping my eye on it and been tempted now that it's down to £799. It could be a wee early Christmas present to myself!

Our game against Morton was ultra HD