Zelalem

Jaffinoz

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't just him, Tavernier, Haliday, kiernan, Wallace, mckay, Miller Were all terrible, we definitely need strengthened in January to challenge players for the jersey because that was really poor.

Had foderingham not been in goals we would have lost, my man of the match!

It wasn't just him, Tavernier, Haliday, kiernan, Wallace, mckay, Miller Were all terrible, we definitely need strengthened in January to challenge players for the jersey because that was really poor.

playing without a keeper would be madness.

thoughts, if Zelalem produced a great display and showed what he is fully capable of consistently more matches I think he will be on loan at an English low-mid level Premiership side in the next 3 seasons (when he would be 21 oldest and more bulked up and defensively savvy) obviously every youngster is inconsistent, I think on a good day Zelalem is a truly fine midfielder and so is his passing and creativity. I think he will really go on to be a good player for Arsenal in the future (remember his age is like 18 oldest just now) even if he doesn't become groundbreaking like Ozil and I look forward to seeing him develop because other than Rangers I like to see Arsenal win secondarily in the EPL.e

edit: i'm sure in years to come we will look at players like Zelalem, Oduwa & Ball who are clearly 3 great players and realise that we were lucky to have these young guys here as well [as they are lucky too obviously] and they will probably be bluenoses still when they are stars

Tav n Miller were poor yes

Wallace McKay Halliday and Kiernan were terrible? Hahahahaha writing off half the team now