Ryan Hardie

CF2 WINNIE

I'd rather we had kept Scott Gallacher he seems to have better technique and is physically strong enough for this league, i cant say Hardie ever really stood out.

Scott Gallacher was our former backup GK in Div 3 mate, Callum Gallagher was released and signed for St Mirren because Warburton must rate Hardie better. I'm sure we didn't lose out there mate and it would be better to let the youth who might not be fully up to the grade one's for us leave to a smaller club where they will get more game time. I'm sure they do that in the Bundesliga eg Bayern would let some youths who won't make the first team leave to the other smaller clubs for free.

Scott Gallacher was our former backup GK in Div 3 mate, Callum Gallagher was released and signed for St Mirren because Warburton must rate Hardie better. I'm sure we didn't lose out there mate and it would be better to let the youth who might not be fully up to the grade one's for us leave to a smaller club where they will get more game time. I'm sure they do that in the Bundesliga.

A stupid mistake on my part. :D

Scott Gallacher was our former backup GK in Div 3 mate, Callum Gallagher was released and signed for St Mirren because Warburton must rate Hardie better. I'm sure we didn't lose out there mate and it would be better to let the youth who might not be fully up to the grade one's for us leave to a smaller club where they will get more game time. I'm sure they do that in the Bundesliga eg Bayern would let some youths who won't make the first team leave to the other smaller clubs for free.

I think we will see young Callum return next season

We didn't sell him we released him to them for first team football as far as i remember (not sure why we didn't loan him) but i can see him coming back.

How has he done on loan?

No idea but I still think we would have loaned him if we definitely wanted to keep him. Releasing him does not seem the best way of saying we want you to stay.

This is good timing. It's pretty clear to me that Ryan Hardie will be a straight replacement for Kenny Miller (who seems to be mentoring him as well) and that once we have the league more or less wrapped up KM will drop down the pecking order for first XI selection and RH will start on a more regular basis. No way should he be going on loan. I think he could have a big future ahead of him.

This is good timing. It's pretty clear to me that Ryan Hardie will be a straight replacement for Kenny Miller (who seems to be mentoring him as well) and that once we have the league more or less wrapped up KM will drop down the pecking order for first XI selection and RH will start on a more regular basis. No way should he be going on loan. I think he could have a big future ahead of him.

I hope you are right M but i don't think Miller's ego allows him to think like that. Hope I'm wrong.....