Templeton

Bellshill_Bear

I used to have a lot of time for him, and thought he would shine with us, but he has been a disappointment when he has come on, and has showed very little of the expected promise we all hoped for.

I feel for the lad as far as his injuries go, that have hampered him getting game time to see if the W&W effect would turn him round, but I feel that chance has passed him by, and think he should be moved on when his contract ends in the summer.

:uk:

Convinced you're at the wind up or in first year at high school.

No made my mind up yet tbh.

If temps was really as woeful as people on here would have you believe, he would have been out the door at the start of the season like Zaliukas and Darren McGregor were (when they had a contract until the end of the season like Temps currently has), Warbs must have seen a bit of potential eg if he starts to be consistent. That's not really such a crazy tjhing to believe/opinion ..

If temps was really as woeful as people on here would have you believe, he would have been out the door at the start of the season like Zaliukas and Darren McGregor were (when they had a contract until the end of the season like Temps currently has), Warbs must have seen a bit of potential eg if he starts to be consistent. That's not really such a crazy tjhing to believe/opinion ..

Both would have been on know where near the wages Templeton is on, would have cost a fortune to pay him off at the start of the season.

We have all seen that bit of potential but that's all it seems to be.

He's a busy player with a decent shot and good touch - sometimes. But he's inconsistent and made of chocolate. If MW can get him back to fitness and find a role for him and he stays fit etc etc he might have a chance but I think his time is just about up at our club.

All of the negative comments on this thread are 100 % merited and then some but I want to see him getting the chance under warburton to the summer at least.

He might be injury prone, and a wee dick but under this give you all or get lost regime I think if he is injury free till the end of the season he will get a run in the team and prove himself. It's all down to himself though he needs to want it

All of the negative comments on this thread are 100 % merited and then some but I want to see him getting the chance under warburton to the summer at least.

He might be injury prone, and a wee dick but under this give you all or get lost regime I think if he is injury free till the end of the season he will get a run in the team and prove himself. It's all down to himself though he needs to want it

Mckay and even Oduwa have showed more already this season than what Templeton has the last 3 and a bit seasons.

He's succeeded before mostly at Hearts ( and one time against Liverpool ) so the possibility still exists that he can do it again. It's hard to imagine however because I didn't think he played well in the few opportunities we saw him under MW this year.