Dumbarton Game Moved

I think the reason for taking these breaks is as much about (if not more) giving the players a bit of a break

Any niggles can be rested and we get 2 weeks of training with no pressure.

Same as in past years when it was wildly criticised

It does piss me off that a Sat 3pm and the whole social side of it gets chucked away pre and post match beer etc.

Plus there is the chance I cant make a Tuesday night....fek the old soldiers will get more use out my ticket than I will.

I can just about understand us doing it but its still pash.

I think the reason for taking these breaks is as much about (if not more) giving the players a bit of a break

Any niggles can be rested and we get 2 weeks of training with no pressure.

Same as in past years when it was wildly criticised

It does piss me off that a Sat 3pm and the whole social side of it gets chucked away pre and post match beer etc.

Plus there is the chance I cant make a Tuesday night....fek the old soldiers will get more use out my ticket than I will.

I can just about understand us doing it but its still pash.

But now we'll be playing Saturday then Tuesday in one of the busiest periods.

But now we'll be playing Saturday then Tuesday in one of the busiest periods.

Oh I know

and its pash

But Warbs will want everyone as fresh as possible going in to the busy period he has just made busier

Makes little sense to me but if that's what the man wants.....we just have to go with it....

The alternative is to call him names like we did the last guy for doing exactly the same thing....

Had a day out planned for that game as well. Just do not understand why the Famous Glasgow Rangers cannot cope with losing a couple of kids when we are at home to Dumbarton. I disagreed with McCoist doing it and the same applies with Warburton. He always states that no matter who he picks the team does not weaken - if that is the case why the need to postpone? My only grumble with our manager thus far.

Had a day out planned for that game as well. Just do not understand why the Famous Glasgow Rangers cannot cope with losing a couple of kids when we are at home to Dumbarton. I disagreed with McCoist doing it and the same applies with Warburton. He always states that no matter who he picks the team does not weaken - if that is the case why the need to postpone? My only grumble with our manager thus far.

(tu)

Dumbarton FFS.

Have to agree with your post mate, and the winter period is the time we will probably pick up injuries obviously due to weather conditions.

This alone will force MW to play whoever is fit, as he can't just ask for postponements when he is a few players down.

I think that after the last postponement, Zelalem came back with a wee niggle, and didn't even play until a week later, so nullifies this approach.

This combined with not already having the points in the bag (games in hand do not do us any favours), makes this an unpopular decision for me.

Plus the revenue lost on a weekday is substantial, and we need every coin we can get, so it becomes more complex and affects us in more than one area.

Pish also for people who have a journey to travel or work commitments.

:uk: