As Its Hallowe'en....

MisterC

Have heard stories about mysterious noises and spooky shit happening at Ibrox.

The one that gets me is the one about the ghost seen a few times on the stair inside the main door. A certain someone who works at the club has told me about that one and its quite freaky so I'm told. Walking up the stairs on a fair few occasions and footsteps following him but nobody was there and strange shadows seen there to.....

Anyone else got some ghostly Rangers stories to tell?

The one that gets me is the one about the ghost seen a few times on the stair inside the main door. A certain someone who works at the club has told me about that one and its quite freaky so I'm told. Walking up the stairs on a fair few occasions and footsteps following him but nobody was there and strange shadows seen there to.....

Was it Nicky Law behind him?

And how did I quote your post twice ? Now that's spooky.

Heard this story one time of a website where Rangers fans came to talk amongst each other but as per Tarrier cunts tried to take over.... no quite a gogzys kitchen but the place is a fucking midden.....

kinda like the gaffer BP going up for a header and coming down bawdeep in lucyblue,,,,,,, like going dooking for apples wi Iain peeking in the windows wi ian docs bush gear on......

But the one horror story was DD bawdeep in wee rino who was squeelin We are the OT loyal fuck the pope and johnny doyle

You are loyal.

Apparently every week or so a horde of 40,000+ zombies turn up at Ibrox.

/s

Seriously though...I've never heard of any spooky goings on around Ibrox. If there is such a thing as the after life then I wouldn't be surprised if it was haunted! Many people have come and gone through our beautiful stadium over decades and even if they never actually died there it still feels like a second home to a lot of staff/fans. So it's make sense that they'd be attracted to the stadium!

To all those who are no longer with us...we often say we're Rangers till we die but let us remember absent friends because once a Ranger always a Ranger!

There's no such thing as ghosts.

/thread.

The OT thread is kinda spooky - and the boardroom section is a bit ghostly these days with only a few still hanging around looking for a shock.

There are a good few ghouls in the BD and a few who would like to be scary but can't quite make it.

There are also quite a few on RM who seem to have disappeared but come back reincarnated with new names. There are a few of the Walking Dead from the other side lurk about our hallowed, but virtual, ground.

Spooky. Just not scary!

Mostly at previous boardroom meetings, I believe.

Should all come out during the current court proceedings............

proof?

I'm not 100% sure if they are real but I lean towards that they are.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. There is absolutely no evidence whatever that points to the existence of ghosts or spirits. They do not exist.