Weiss Again

RFC55

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I loved my time playing for rangers. I loved the fans adulation towards me and I genuinely loved playing for the club. However my abilities are more in line with a club a few levels above where rangers are currently playing and I could earn a right more few bob playing while still in my prime.

Wouldn't have a problem with him saying that, think that's what the OP is getting at too. Nothing but positive press for the club, with a bit of honestly from the player thrown in too.

Maybe the next time he is interviewed, instead of answering the same questions in the same way (perhaps honestly) ie I would love to go back and play for Rangers one day, he changes it to "I have no intention of going back to Rangers ever", we could all enjoy starting another thread entitled 'Weiss the ungrateful, little cunt' .

Fucksake.

The OP is spot on. No doubt the journalist made him say this for the umpteenth time.

We know Weiss loves the Club and nobody will fault him for that. But continually telling the fans he's wanting to come back is nothing but an empty promise right now. Just focus on your support for the Club, Son.

Can't really understand the mentality behind this complaint. Journalists keep asking him, he keeps answering. A foreign player with no prior ties whatsoever to our club or country suddenly becoming fixated on us and talking us up at every opportunity is a good thing. Obviously it's a bit boring to hear repeatedly, but hardly worth getting agitated about.

I say good on him.

Can't really understand the mentality behind this complaint. Journalists keep asking him, he keeps answering. A foreign player with no prior ties whatsoever to our club or country suddenly becoming fixated on us and talking us up at every opportunity is a good thing. Obviously it's a bit boring to hear repeatedly, but hardly worth getting agitated about.

I say good on him.

Agree mate. Of all the the things to get wound up about in our press this is way down the list.