Weiss Again

RFC55

Giving an interview in the sun about wanting to come back.

Anyone else getting fed up with his shite? See if he wants to come.back he will need to drop around 40k p/w. Is it so he increases twitter followers or what?

He just seems to sporadically spout this nonsese every 6 months or so. Seems to like telling us he loves the club and wants to come back yet any sane person knows its next to impossible to happen.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's become annoying.

He's been saying it for years, if he really wanted it to happen - He'd do more than just post old Rangers pics on twitter and give the occasional interview about it. He's just living on past-successes.

Never be as big as he was at Rangers. Pocket might be bigger right enough.

It's become annoying.

He's been saying it for years, if he really wanted it to happen - He'd do more than just post old Rangers pics on twitter and give the occasional interview about it. He's just living on past-successes.

Never be as big as he was at Rangers. Pocket might be bigger right enough.

Aye it seems to be interviews for the sake of telling us how big a bear he is.

I like when he has the taigs raging on twitter etc but this 'I want to come.back" nonsense needs to stop.

If he wants it contact MW and tell him. If he's serious he needs to realise about 10k a week is the Max he will get.

I'm sure his love of Rangers might wilt a wee bit when he realises that

If he wants to come back then he should have his agent get in touch with Warburton.

If he really wants to come back then surely the wages wouldn't be a problem? Can't keep saying you want to come back then ask for insane wages.

It's really down to Warburton cause if he doesn't think he's good enough then that's it. Bolt.

Make your move or shut up.

Maybe it would be better if ex players slagged us off.

This continually saying good things is ridiculous.

Interview with Mikel Arteta the other day, that was a player complimenting us.

Vladimir Weiss is only genuine i think when he's taking the piss out of the tims, or watching one of our games.

Don't buy into this "a want come back!!!! please please please please" nonsense he spouts.

Maybe it would be better if ex players slagged us off.

This continually saying good things is ridiculous.

:lol:

You kidding?

The reason for the thread is, this is around his 7th interview since he left saying he wants to come back. He keeps telling us he loves us and wants it to happen.

However he was at a sqaud which had players on funny money. I doubt Weiss knows that those days are gone.

If he comes out and says, "I just want to play for Rangers money isnt the issue" then most people would think fair enough.

But this regurgitated interview every 5 or 6 months is getting tedious. First couple of times aye its great, but after the same interview time.and time again it gets very tedious

I agree with what you're saying, just playing up to the fans etc.

I reckon he would fit perfect in the front three though, if he did come back..

(tu)

Agree totally if he were serious warburtons style would suit him more than any other Rangers managers system since advocaat

Know where your coming from but Weiss isn't the first ex Rangers player to say he wants to come back and he certainly wont be the last. A lot of the time the person doing the interview has a list of prepared questions, ah mean if someone asked which of your old clubs would you like to go back too, who wouldn't want to go to Rangers.

Know where your coming from but Weiss isn't the first ex Rangers player to say he wants to come back and he certainly wont be the last. A lot of the time the person doing the interview has a list of prepared questions, ah mean if someone asked which of your old clubs would you like to go back too, who wouldn't want to go to Rangers.

I've never played for them :lol::P

:lol:

You kidding?

The reason for the thread is, this is around his 7th interview since he left saying he wants to come back. He keeps telling us he loves us and wants it to happen.

However he was at a sqaud which had players on funny money. I doubt Weiss knows that those days are gone.

If he comes out and says, "I just want to play for Rangers money isnt the issue" then most people would think fair enough.

But this regurgitated interview every 5 or 6 months is getting tedious. First couple of times aye its great, but after the same interview time.and time again it gets very tedious

Just so we aint falling out with each other. Do we know if what the press put in just to fill their pages is what he said,or are they just using the same quotes to help sell newspapers. We have suffered for years with cunts just filling pages about the RANGERS just to sell an extra rag.

Just so we aint falling out with each other. Do we know if what the press put in just to fill their pages is what he said,or are they just using the same quotes to help sell newspapers. We have suffered for years with cunts just filling pages about the RANGERS just to sell an extra rag.

There's quotes from him mate

"I knew from the beginning I was always going to be a Rangers fan for the rest of my life. It was such a great year and even now I have people on twitter asking me to go back, that makes me happy knowing they still follow me and support me and maybe one day I will go back"

"I don't mean right now, maybe not in the next few years but one day I'd like it to happen"

"I would definitely love to wear that Rangers shirt again and not just a supporter in a bar"

How can anyone criticise Vladimir Weiss? He was a great wee loan player for us & played his part in a major win over 'them'. He has a Rangers tattoo I think & was in the crowd at Ibrox after he left leading the singing.

His father guides his career I believe and it's unlikely he would be allowed to come back as he can get better money and football elsewhere.

There's quotes from him mate

"I knew from the beginning I was always going to be a Rangers fan for the rest of my life. It was such a great year and even now I have people on twitter asking me to go back, that makes me happy knowing they still follow me and support me and maybe one day I will go back"

"I don't mean right now, maybe not in the next few years but one day I'd like it to happen"

"I would definitely love to wear that Rangers shirt again and not just a supporter in a bar"

just read that in the paper , turned the page when i got too that bit, its just the usual shite hes gonna spout till hes 33 and wants a final big payday

Giving an interview in the sun about wanting to come back.

Anyone else getting fed up with his shite? See if he wants to come.back he will need to drop around 40k p/w. Is it so he increases twitter followers or what?

He just seems to sporadically spout this nonsese every 6 months or so. Seems to like telling us he loves the club and wants to come back yet any sane person knows its next to impossible to happen.

Can't be arsed with any ex player that says they want to come back, the gullible just lap it up

How can anyone criticise Vladimir Weiss? He was a great wee loan player for us & played his part in a major win over 'them'. He has a Rangers tattoo I think & was in the crowd at Ibrox after he left leading the singing.

His father guides his career I believe and it's unlikely he would be allowed to come back as he can get better money and football elsewhere.

He wouldn't be allowed back :) :):) if HE wants to come back he will

Read your first paragraph then read your second.

That's exactly why folk are getting bored with it.

If you want it that much you make it happen.