James Mclean

jolly62

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a disgusting bastard. Hes happy enough taking his wage. The manager needs to get the cunt told, he wears the shirt with the poppy or he doesn't play or get paid. When he started his pish earlier in the season I wrote to west brom and said it was out of order and they replied full of excuses for him so IMO that club is now a bunch of kiddie loving tattie picking cunts too

See the thing about these cunts, Caddis, Glesson and the McClean's of this world, they are hypocritical bastards.

The huge taxes they pay on their salaries goes towards funding the British Army, amongst other things. You know, the thing they are so up in arms about.

If they have any integrity, the courage of their own convictions, they would tell their Agent to get them signed for a Team anywhere but the UK, so they wouldn't be funding the British Army. It wouldn't be so hard to do, maybe have to drop a few quid on salaries mind you. And that's what shows them up as hypocrites, when they could play elsewhere and not help contribute to the Queen's Exchequer, and as such, helping to fund the British Army.

Shows them up for what they really are :uk:

Even his own fans hate him.

As an aside, why were they wearing (or not, as the case may be) them yesterday and not next weekend? Stoke City didn't have them either. I just thought it was a weekend too early.

Probably their last home game before Remembrance Sunday

Even his own fans hate him.

As an aside, why were they wearing (or not, as the case may be) them yesterday and not next weekend? Stoke City didn't have them either. I just thought it was a weekend too early.

Most Teams who where playing at home this weekend may or may not have decided to Honour and Remember this week as they will be away from home next week perhaps..??..I am looking forward to experiencing Rangers doing it the right way next week..mclean is just a scumbag who wants to be seen as some sort of rhepublican folk hero. Playing games for the lowest of the low lets hope he disappears one day soon into obscurity..

Probably their last home game before Remembrance Sunday

Most Teams who where playing at home this weekend may or may not have decided to Honour and Remember this week as they will be away from home next week perhaps..??..I am looking forward to experiencing Rangers doing it the right way next week..

(tu) Thanks. I just read this on another forum too. That'll probably explain why Stoke never had them.

Surprise Suprise the tims are away from home to Ross County again this year. Playing next Sunday, last year same venue, no minutes silence or poppies on display. The computer that is used for fixtures must be programmed for tims away from home and an accommodating team so they are not shamed.