*** The Official Rangers Vs Alloa Athletic Match Thread ***

GlasgowsBlue

Ibrox Stadium, Saturday 7th November at 3.00pm

Right what happened on Sunday is done, hopefully the squad will learn from it as Mark Warburton has suggested. Let's get back to winning ways.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Ball Wallace

Holt Halliday Shiels

Waghorn Hardie McKay

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully send out a dominating display, and I mean batter them for the full 90 with shots, goals and possession.

Looking at our fixtures from now till Hibs at Ibrox the only concern IMO is Falkirk away, although we should have enough to see them off. I'd like to see Hibs drop a point or 3 this weekend, but as we know St Mirren aint all that so we'll see.

Would drop Wilson and Clark indefinitely and I'd hope Hardie would start with Oduwa ready to come off the bench.

We are not going through a crisis. The start of the season was the honeymoon period - this is the real Rangers, I would settle for 3 points regardless of the score line. Time to rotate and drop the players that have dropped their standards.

Take out Mckay - he's young and will get jaded playing at such intensity week in week out. Take out zelalem, Clark, Holt could be doing with a rest. Stick in hardie, Walsh law, shiels