Man U Aka Rangers

Bellshill_Bear

Seen shades of our play in tonight's Man U game. The majority would have you believe we are still playing blistering football but are just unlucky - shite imho.

Square balls, no penetration, running out of ideas, team parking the bus, teams looking dangerous in the counter.

Long diagonal passes to 4 ft wingers, players getting jaded, tavers and oduwa unable to beat their man, zelalem unable to complete a pass over 10 yards, wide players cutting in and unable to find a man.

If our next performance isn't convincing I can see us scrapping for every point

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OTT in my opinion.

I have watched some poor Rangers teams in my time and don't think the current team is poor or not creative enough.

Time will tell if you are correct but hope that the performances over the last few games are just a sticky patch.

Certainly hope the team turns it around and you in turn can be more positive.

Seen shades of our play in tonight's Man U game. The majority would have you believe we are still playing blistering football but are just unlucky - shite imho.

Square balls, no penetration, running out of ideas, team parking the bus, teams looking dangerous in the counter.

Long diagonal passes to 4 ft wingers, players getting jaded, tavers and oduwa unable to beat their man, zelalem unable to complete a pass over 10 yards, wide players cutting in and unable to find a man.

spot-the-looney1.jpg?w=676

I'm not denying we are light years better than we were previously. But we aren't as good as we all thought we were - me included.

I'm not doom mongering or comparing our club to man Utd. I'm being honest about what I have saw the last few games and comparing 2 Styles of play or run of form. The dominated possession, looked dangerous in parts but looked out of ideas for the most part and shakey in defence.

If I don't pander to the widely accepted opinion here you all shoot it down.

I saw the weaknesses before te st Johnstone game but aired my view on them after it and many thought I was on the glue. Teams know how to play against us end of and we don't have players eight the creativity to do plan a better.

Next time you watch us play watch out for how many times we lose the ball in the final third due to someone trying a clever pass but no one being there as they don't have the vision.

Watch how we don't actually have any clear cut chances but the opposition do.

It's not doom and gloom at all we will win the league comfortably and strengthen in January. We will I

Prove come the end of the season but the here and now this is the run of form we are going through. We need depth, we can't play waggy and Mckay every game and expect their form never to dip. Bar the midfield and CBs there is no competition for places either.

I'm stil ragin after the hibs game as well, was looking forward to that game for weeks, felt like Christmas Eve the night before could get to sleep, the whole day I couldn't wait for the game and then boom. That blonde wee ugly prick spoils the party. Wee dick

OTT in my opinion.

I have watched some poor Rangers teams in my time and don't think the current team is poor or not creative enough.

Time will tell if you are correct but hope that the performances over the last few games are just a sticky patch.

Certainly hope the team turns it around and you in turn can be more positive.

Last year was by far the worst I have ever seen us mate. We are 10x better than we were then but all in saying is I'm seeing classic symptoms of a dip in form. I'm sure warburton sees the same and is taking the steps to rectify it.

If we out in a great performance and blow Alloa away I will be back in here saying we could beat the pre admin team ?

Are you for real ? ffs

200.gif

Some of our 'fans' really are cunts

Its better than what ally gave us since he took charge, even McCall done more with his time in charge

Keep reading it's better than last year and anything Ally gave us. Is that our yardstick now? As long as we're better than the worst team ever we should have no complaints?