The Time To Unite Is Now More Than Ever

This has not been a good week for us all

The loss to hibs, the next round of the boardroom battle and now the tax case final being awarded in favour of HMRC, infact the only thing we can be pleased at is the accounts given how bad they have been in previous years

But one thing is certain, you can bet your fucking house on the rest of scottish football coming together to lead an attack on us once again, no doubt spearheaded by every tarrier blogger, tweeter, facebook page creator and and pape with a remote access to the media.

Now some fans may say that the tax case issue doesnt affect us, but you can be sure that if its possible to fuck us over anymore scottish football WILL find a way, and thats where we need to be as one as a fanbase.

We cannot be sidetracked and distracted anymore by the boardroom politics, what happens between them we probably cannot affect anyway, let them fight it out, we as a fanbase need to show a united front on all aspects of the media, debunk the tarriers comments, rip apart their outlandish claims and accusations, but we cannot do that while fractured, and it certainly will not do the team on the park any good either

This is an absolutely massive season for us, we need promotion no matter what, with a united backing boht at games and everywhere else in all walks of life, we can carry the club forward in what looks to be troublesome times ahead

Everyone knows the reservations i have about the current board, well i'll say now, they reservations matter absolutely fuck all, there is one enemy and one danger to the club out there and it isnt anyone connected to the club.

The time to fight is now

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed

For a while it has been all quiet on the boardroom saga but today the media are in full spin trying to muster up another ibrox crisis , it's time to stick together , rally behind the team and give them our full support becayae that is still the main thing despite all the other shite flying about at the moment

I know there is bickering on this forum and myself like many others bicker with their mates over a pint about the squad, tactics etc but when the shit hits the fan the rangers fans are the most united in the land. This has been proved over the last few years.

All the tax case means, if this turns out to be final, is a confirmation that we were fucked over by third set of twats before CG and CW.

We've had 3 sets of rogue leaders.

The fhilth will use anything to have a stab at us, whether it makes sense of not. I'm sure our own bloggers will keep doing the good job of exposing them for the crachpots that they are.

I'm miffed you have reservations about the current board.

They have put together the best backroom staff and management team I have ever seen

I'm miffed you've no been banned yet ya rhat. Only a tarrier would be thick enough to blatantly try start an argument on a thread calling for unity

The enemies of our club are many and you're entirely right in your assessments bud, there will be whirlwind of shit coming in our direction very soon on the back of today's ruling.

Unfortunately I think your call to arms will fall on deaf ears as we are too fragmented as a support. My dearest wish is to see Rangers emerge a stronger and more determined force given what we've had to endure these last years. The club is well on the way to achieving that imo but In all honesty I've been both surprised and disappointed how little unity is present among us the support.

I take my hat off to the small band of fans dogged enough to defend the club and call out our detractors for their inacurate mudslinging but this needs to be far more widespread. Truth be known we have been far too apathetic in response to criticism and while I sincerely hope I'm wrong,I don't see that changing anytime soon unless more of us get on board and meet these bastards head on.

I'm miffed you have reservations about the current board.

They have put together the best backroom staff and management team I have ever seen

Agreed, best I have seen out football staff department. They seem like a group of guys that want to get results and know what they are doing with the talent and facilities they have at their disposal.

I hope we appeal today's ruling, The RFFF money is there and a further appeal will raise those funds way beyond what it would cost to finance an appeal to the Supreme Court. Someone gave a rough estimate what this might cost with QC's charging £10k a day etc. at £250k+