Spfl To Hold Crisis Talks On Friday.

GMac

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3306277/SPFL-chiefs-hold-crisis-talks-Friday-discuss-fall-Rangers-EBT-ruling.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

"Nevertheless, the SPFL's nine-man board have brought forward a meeting originally planned for November 25 to gather full details and consider whether sporting sanctions against the oldco are either justified or workable under existing rules."

Someone must have got beat last night. Knew this would happen. Don't think anything will come of it though.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words they are having an emergency meeting to try and see if they can punish us AGAIN.

Honestly if there's even a hint of this Murray and King should come out and make a clear statement confirming we are withdrawing our full co-operation with the rest of Scottish football. SFA, SPFL, the other clubs, the media, the national teams.The lot.

All these cunts need to take a breath but their excitement about punishing us is certainly clouding their judgement.

Every last one of them is reacting as if this is the final judgement and we all know there's one more stage to possibly be permitted.

Foot in mouth comes to mind which might just come back to bite them shouId we get to the Supreme Court and win it.

I can't remember the outpouring of comments that we won the titles fair after hmrc lost the first two, what a sad and bitter wee country we have become.

I fully expect statements from SDM and BDO over the next few days once their team of lawyers have had a chance to discuss this temporary judgement.

How is this even remotely considered? Is the latest saga simply a judgement allowing HMRC the right of appeal? In other words, is it not set to go to court again?

If that's the case how can they rule before? Equally, if they've already said they won't strip titles etc, how can it be contemplated now?

I thought we were done with this shite

How is this even remotely considered? Is the latest saga simply a judgement allowing HMRC the right of appeal? In other words, is it not set to go to court again?

If that's the case how can they rule before? Equally, if they've already said they won't strip titles etc, how can it be contemplated now?

I thought we were done with this shite

my thoughts exactly, this isn't near finished yet the haters are all to quick to put the boot in.

Like I said the other day it's 2012 all over again.

only an incompetent board / group

would make a punishment when an appeal process is still available. If I was a rep of the oldco I would hold off for a while prior to say an appeal is going in to let all these cunts hang themselves. In fact I would go further and fuel the rumour mull that we won't appeal.

If there was only a way out of this footballing shithole. Can't stand Scottish football and the bitterness towards everything Rangers. Nothing would be better than leaving them all to it. They can bum it up all they want but its in the gutter and riddled with jelousy - they would still be talking up Aberdeens "title challenge" while a shite Celtic side romp the league and continually make an arse of themselves in Europe.

Doesn't matter if its Ross County or Rotherham its only about Rangers for me.

If we could somehow get out of this pish any little credibility thats left is gone.

Can we have a comment from some of the bleeding hearts on here about how they are happy these three dogy judges found against us and HMRC will be able to get squillions of quid from companies that never actually broke any tax laws please? Just to make us all feel better MM.

only an incompetent board / group

would make a punishment when an appeal process is still available. If I was a rep of the oldco I would hold off for a while prior to say an appeal is going in to let all these cunts hang themselves. In fact I would go further and fuel the rumour mull that we won't appeal.

I like this idea, cunning plan.

Scottish football is on its knees and a laughing stock, it desperately needs a way forward, the guys at the top know this. Think this meeting will be to clarify there will be no trophies removed and put a final stop to this hate bandwagon. The authorities previously listened to the haters and look where it got them.

Why? What has any of this to do with the spfl? Was it not the spl then they changed the company to steal our tv rights and give us peanuts per game even thou we had the biggest viewing figures?

I think we now know what the money we raised should be spent on? If this escalates we need to start raising money again and let them see we don't mind blowing a couple of million in legal fees as if we win then they could be forced to pay us back.

They want a fight? I say bring it on,

Let's clear this up once and for all.