Spfl To Hold Crisis Talks On Friday.

GMac

Infact if king or the board came out and issued a statement along the lines of if titles are going to be stripped then we will seriously be considering our membership of this association I would be fully supportive of this

Considering my erse, as that would be just more rhetoric and appear very weak!

If we have any priciples at all, it should be stating that are out, end of!

We would be seen to be a total sham with no principles and no balls if was anything other, but then again, the board don't show otherwise thus far as the demonisation steps up another notch.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The past year we should have been putting our statements ,about how unfairly we have been treated as a club over last 3 years.

Going on the attack .Like VB ,doing their research and challenging the corruption that is going on here in Scotland and In Scottish football . Naw we have a couple of self serving pussies in control of our club . DM taught them very well .

How long do BDO have to lodge their intention to appeal? I also take it they then have to be granted that right to appeal?

If that right of appeal is not granted, then I assume it's over?

No doubt the SPFL will defer any ruling until the completion of any legal due process, but I would expect and demand to know exactly what sanctions they would be looking at and that I expect our club to demand if there is any possible impact on us ie. Stripping of titles and if there is, then the war is on, as they will leave it like the sword of Damaclese hanging over us until any final court judgement on the EBT's and I wouldn't wait to give them that pleasure.

Or of course they could confirm that it does not affect us in anyway and they respect the LNS ruling, but I seriously doubt this as Liewell will use this opportunity as a deflectionary tool to appease his masses who are currently calling for his head.

All speculation of course, but when it comes to them, I would be very surprised indeed if any of it is for our benefit, but heh, miracles could happen?!

28 days (tu)

How is this even remotely considered? Is the latest saga simply a judgement allowing HMRC the right of appeal? In other words, is it not set to go to court again?

If that's the case how can they rule before? Equally, if they've already said they won't strip titles etc, how can it be contemplated now?

I thought we were done with this shite

No, this misinformation just won't go away. HMRC won the appeal the other day, the actual appeal, not some right to appeal. The next stage available is an appeal from BDO/Murray if they choose to but as it stands HMRC won

Considering my erse, as that would be just more rhetoric and appear very weak!

If we have any priciples at all, it should be stating that are out, end of!

We would be seen to be a total sham with no principles and no balls if was anything other, but then again, the board don't show otherwise thus far as the demonisation steps up another notch.

Oh I completely agree , if king came out and said it was definitely the route we are going to go down then even better , then we could watch the spfl squirm

Another fucking kangaroo court by Regan, Doncaster & Lawwell, total fucking joke, they will hit us with something that's a given, my guess points deduction to enable HIV's to gain the initiative and put us on the back foot.

I would go further and tell them to stick Scottish football.

What they have done to us for years is tantamount to blackmail.

The club and support are the innocent victims of financial mismanagement, recklessness and alleged fraud. The guilty are individuals that aligned themselves to our club for a short period of our long history. They are the guilty parties and them, and only them, should be punished for their actions.

Scottish football is on its knees and although they will never admit it, they are waiting us being promoted to save the game.

This time we have a stronger hand because they have seen what the game is like without us at the top table.

I still insist we should have told them years ago, top division or no Rangers. The football club is a mixture of tangible and intangible assets that has committed no football crimes. Any wrongdoing was the result of individuals. A football club is incapable of making decisions, that can only be laid at the door of people.

We need to unite as a support this time because we never before and our meek acceptance of all the punishments will simply give them confidence to punish us further.

If they do punish us further I only hope many of the support wake up to the fact that attending away matches simply provides funds to our enemies with the result that the blue £ is only spent at Rangers.

Correct!

No more blackmail, no more deals. Time to turn the tables and tell them to do one, or we are off! If not, it is more servitude and demonisation and the club would no longer be the club that I know and love. We pay no further servitude to a taig driven bigoted agenda, otherwise we are worse than what they are.

I think any further sanctions should start the club investigating the quickest route out of scottish football. I heard Harry Rednap at the weekend eulogising the benefits of us (and them unfortunately) in england. It wouldnt be easy but anything is got too be better than putting up with a footballing body that has an obvious sectarian agenda.

if it's even considered we push for a penn state style investigation,after all they did cover it up,even mentioned in macari autobiography,titles should be stripped for that more than anything else

I'm all for this, child abuse is, in my opinion, a capital crime and the covering up of it should have the harshest possible sanctions levied against anyone or any organisation that has been involved.

I would go so far as to say that not just the stripping of titles won during that time frame but disbandment of the organisation completely.

If an appeal happen then they cant make any judgement until that ruling has happened so it would mean their kangaroo court meeting today is pointless.

Yep, the only reason they could have the previous commission was because it was about non-declaration of side letters which wasn't the subject of the appeal.

Hopefully there's someone legal there to steer them to the fact that use of Ebt's whether lawful or not was not in breach of any SPL rule at the time. I fear we'll end up having to show them up in court again like the last time they tried using non-existent sanctions

doubt they'll do anything, if they do then it's time for King to start yelling about state aid and the corruption behind that as well as further investigations into the scums contracts with Juninho - a contract the SPL wouldn't investigate because of a technicality hat the money was paid after he was a player for them. .

I'd love us to tell them to go fuck themselves.

If starting at the bottom of English football was the only way we could join, I'd do it in a heartbeat

Too right. Can't help but think this is a useful distraction from the paedos getting humped by a bunch of Norwegian nobodies last night. Coincidence I'm sure.

I think any further sanctions should start the club investigating the quickest route out of scottish football. I heard Harry Rednap at the weekend eulogising the benefits of us (and them unfortunately) in england. It wouldnt be easy but anything is got too be better than putting up with a footballing body that has an obvious sectarian agenda.

The problem with that os, the FA and the leagues won't discuss it, whilt we are in membership of another association, so there are no guarantees.

If accepted down south, it would be to the lower reaches on non league I would say and I wouldn't have a problem with that.

In all the shite thrown at us over the past four years and the servitude that we had and continue to pay, I come from the angle that if we were rich and powerful, in those that had taken over the club, little if any of this shite would have happened. We were surrounded by wide boys at every turn, lining their pockets, in house fighting at board level, subjected to continual mhedia speculation and demonsation and with no place at the top table in decision making, so the campaign of hatred continued unchallenged and none of our leaders would raise their head above the parapit in any sustained way as they all fed from the trough and in fear of being found out in what they were really up to. Ally and CG made a stance in the beginning and then nothing, as they fed from the trough to their own agendas.

The current board are little better, in that their scant efforts in defending the club, are weak and hollow and with no power or infulence in where it matters and limited funds to do anything, we remain impotent in influencing anything in Scottish football and I do not see anything in this current board that will change any of that.

Here's the SPFL board. I'm sure they'll give us a fair hearing...:rolleyes:

Neil Doncaster, chairman Ralph Topping, Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers) and Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).