Spfl To Hold Crisis Talks On Friday.

GMac

Was it not the case that the last time they had a meeting that twat Reagan left before the meeting finished cause he had a social family dinner or some shit like that, nothing professional about them, absolute joke that met in the first place.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it not the case that the last time they had a meeting that twat Reagan left before the meeting finished cause he had a social family dinner or some shit like that, nothing professional about them, absolute joke that met in the first place.

Correct. He was going out to dinner with his wife so just left while our licence hung in limbo.

Crisis, what crisis ?

Pales in to insignificance compared to what we, one of their most important members; went through.

4 years too late in holding crisis talks if they really gave a fuck about how short sighted it would be to try and destroy the biggest part of the whole SFA equation for the last 100 odd years.

As soon as we were demoted there was going to be a crisis, financially and competitively, and the bastards knew that and still went for it out of misguided hatred.

You reap what you sew, would love to see the SFA and their cohorts exposed and destroyed.

Now I could be wrong, but here's my take on this. The court has ruled we should have paid tax on the ebt's. So now hmrc has to put in a claim against the previous owner. It has already been said that they will get around 7p in the pound. Now I would think this is a long the lines of a cva. Which means if they get paid their 7p,that is the debt paid, therefore there is no dodging any tax. Did hearts not owe the taxman money & their cva was accepted, & that was their tax debt cleared? I'm probably wrong, but I'd have thought that would be the end of it.

Hearts main debt was not to hmrc, they had no say in a CVA being accepted.

Now I could be wrong, but here's my take on this. The court has ruled we should have paid tax on the ebt's. So now hmrc has to put in a claim against the previous owner. It has already been said that they will get around 7p in the pound. Now I would think this is a long the lines of a cva. Which means if they get paid their 7p,that is the debt paid, therefore there is no dodging any tax. Did hearts not owe the taxman money & their cva was accepted, & that was their tax debt cleared? I'm probably wrong, but I'd have thought that would be the end of it.

You've got the wrong end of the stick mate, when the appeal went HMRC's way that was them saying EBT's were actually taxable and with that it was an acceptance from the Judges that players where working with dual contracts, its that they'll jump on, dual contracts or side letters were a fundamental rule breach of the SFA/SPL and I'm guessing the now SPFL, with those Judges nown saying we were guilty it now allows the SPFL to review the previous ruling by LNS

It's fucking rank but expected.

Everyone wants to get on with being football fans again. Some want to go about that in different ways. Unfortunately we have people like yourself calling guys who are getting off their arse and doing something about it 'arseholes'. The rest of Scottish football are united in taking away what Rangers have won, and we are on here calling each other names.

We really need to get a fucking grip and fight back.

The.only people i called arseholes were folk calling people "ashley lovers" ive never met an Ashley lover

And standing outside the ground moaning about tshirt prices doesnt make you a football fan. Being inside the ground supporting your team does.

The sfa and the rest of them can make their vein attempts to bring us down but we'll see where our strength lies

They can take every one of our titles if they please. Do they think that will stop us?

Rangers FC is the greatest club in existence and its not because of our trophies. Its because of us. And well always be there and well always have our memories and our love for the club. Not because of our trophies. But for our Club.

I dont love Rangers because of how many trophies weve won. I love them because my dad loves them and my brother and my uncles. Rangers are part of my life and it doesnt matter if were in thejunior league or the champions league.

A few facts: your first post had no facts in it but was full of assumptions. Who did I call a taig? If Rangers quit Scottish football they are free to ask to join any FA in Europe; it may be the English or it could be the Dutch that would be up to Rangers and no one else and no one can stop them quitting Scottish football. If they joined England in the conference no team needs to be refused promotion as they can increase the size of the league (they have done it before (always check your facts)) with the same promotion rules as before(they have done that before as well). You have shown a complete lack of analytical or critical thinking but spouted using the word fact and thinking that then makes it a fact. Before you come on and pretend you know what you are talking about look up what a fact is before saying something is a fact when it really is your assumption.

First of all you said a taig factor of 10 thereby accusing Rangers fans of being taigs. Secondly,UEFA have jurisdiction over where teams can play and they have already said that they would not sanction us playing in England. The Welsh clubs in English football and Berwick Rangers in Scottish football are historic and were allowed to continue as a concession. Our only hope would be the Atlantic League which was once proposed and, in our present position, it is possible that we would not be part of it.

The SPL already had their fucking witch hunt when we won the first tribunal. So the fact that HMRC won this appeal shouldn't even matter, as even though we won first time round they STILL pressed ahead with their total stripping aspirations. Nimmo said no, so fuck off!!

they are never quick to hold talks when it is helping somebody or helping the Scottish game, but one sniff of a chance of making a new made up panel to witchhunt Rangers and they've assembled crisis talks in minutes. Where were the crisis talks when our game is in crisis? MW is a breath of fresh air into the scottish game and probably covers that fact up...

Hearts main debt was not to hmrc, they had no say in a CVA being accepted.

I understand that mate, but my point is, that after hmrc got their payment from hearts cva, that was the end of it, no more tax for them to pay. So if they get a payment from the administrator working for Rangers, that should be it, as per the hearts scenario.

I understand that mate, but my point is, that after hmrc got their payment from hearts cva, that was the end of it, no more tax for them to pay. So if they get a payment from the administrator working for Rangers, that should be it, as per the hearts scenario.

The CVA was a zero pence in the pound. They got hee haw.