Jordan Thompson.

Clemdog

How long before this kid is pushing to get into our first team? Only a short time on the pitch today but thought he looked as accomplished as any of our other midfielders this year. I really think he deserves to get more of an opportunity to come off of the bench.

Tidy on the ball, aggressive and looked a decent size for his age. Plus, this shows how much it means to him:

2556gox.jpg

Was delighted to see him coming off the bench. All game I was moaning to my mate that Warburton always subs on the same boys and that I wanted to see Thompson :D

No reason why he can't challenge Halliday for that holding position in the midfield. Hopefully we see a bit more of him this season.

He looks very comfortable on the ball, has a sweet left peg, versatile and seems pretty grounded. Competition is strong for places but I have no doubts if he continues to progress and work hard in training, he will get more game time sooner than later. Looks a good prospect...........

Was delighted to see him coming off the bench. All game I was moaning to my mate that Warburton always subs on the same boys and that I wanted to see Thompson :D

No reason why he can't challenge Halliday for that holding position in the midfield. Hopefully we see a bit more of him this season.

I thought Andy had a decent game aswell but if Jordan continues to impress in training i see no reason how the hoth can't play in there.

The stamp was a shocker,from where i was sitting i thought it was 50/50 maybe even in favour of the Alloa player when the ref blew,but then he goes and stamps on the wee man.

No need for it at all,if it wasbin the first 10 mins he would have got a warning tho,refs can't make decisions early on.

When we signed him I remember doing the standard Youtube video research as you do. This video always stood out. He looks a cracking prospect in that holding role, or one of the 3 in midfield, with his ball retention, passing and breaking up the play, but his versatility gives him a huge role to play in the season/years ahead (hopefully)............

Looked composed on the ball just like he did against Burnley. He's got a look about him that says he's got the fire in the belly. MW is bleeding him in nicely. No reason why we can't try Halliday a little further forward were I think he mat be better suited anyway.

Looks a player, very composed on the ball and seems to be aware of everything that's going on around him, you can see from that video above he's always looking around him. Hope to see him get a few games under his belt this season, I'd personally start him and a few of the other youngsters in the remaining petrofac games this season