Clyde Ssb

KingKirk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even though DJ said "everybody is jumping the gun here" the response was "aye but even so the SPFL have some serious work ahead of them".

er...no they dont. Thats the very definition of jumping the gun. If BDO appeal nobody needs to do anything for over a year.

Interestingly Keevins appeared to not like the idea that appeals take time. He wants something done NOW.

DJ will sit there and say nothing then collect the taig coin.

He is doing ok tonight but if they gang up ,he just says " I hear what your saying that . I agree with that etc etc .

I know I'm a prat for listening but you have to hear this shite to believe how rancid and biased this station is

even though DJ said "everybody is jumping the gun here" the response was "aye but even so the SPFL have some serious work ahead of them".

er...no they dont. Thats the very definition of jumping the gun. If BDO appeal nobody needs to do anything for over a year.

Interestingly Keevins appeared to not like the idea that appeals take time. He wants something done NOW.

Keevins is and always been a sleekit cunt of the highest order .On one hand he says ,he doesn't want anything to happen ,on the other hand he is almost encouraging the corrupt cabal to look at it " as it's a serious matter " Fucking someone put this cunt down .

Keevins is and always been a sleekit cunt of the highest order .On one hand he says ,he doesn't want anything to happen ,on the other hand he is almost encouraging the corrupt cabal to look at it " as it's a serious matter " Fucking someone put this cunt down .

I wonder if DJ has been told by the club to get on the offensive with these cunts or face the possibility of being banned.

I haven't heard him this defensive about us in a long time.

My ears heard Hugh Keevins say that "titles are won on the park and not by finances" and cited big-spending Chelsea's collapse as a case in point.

Funny how no-one else seems to have heard that through the red mists of their pre-prepared outrage.

Also, DJ spends all of last week and tonight vociferously defending Rangers but no doubt he will still be an 'Uncle Tom' :anguish: to the fundamentalists.

I wonder if DJ has been told by the club to get on the offensive with these cunts or face the possibility of being banned.

I dont think they would have threatened him mate. Maybe just made it a little more financially attractive.....

The club wants to build bridges with these cunts so i think not.

Gerry McCulloch is a fucking prick. He always more aggressively goes for the devil's advocate line when it's negative towards Rangers, than if he has to do it re sellic.

He's hiding behind it now. He clearly thinks that Rangers cheated. And Hugh Keevins is an ignorant knob too.

As I said elsewhere, anyone that know what they're talking about in terms of our use of EBTs should challenge the shit you get on there. Otherwise they set the narrative. No point in the 'don't listen' approach over this.

It's an improvement mate but he is still an apology . Keevins has told two blatant lies tonight and been called out by unbiased Gerry . Dj should be doing much more to get into them . If Mark Guidi was on ,he just curls into a wee corner as Guidi walks all over him sadly .We shouldn't listen as it's for beggars .Just winds us up . Like Inigo say's though .It's serves it's purpose by stoking it up .