Clyde Ssb

KingKirk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That cunt Mcculloch should just shut the fuck up, you would honestly think that we were the only club in the world that flouted with their finances, how many clubs have went into administration and paid the creditors back at 5p in the pound, surely they are guilty of supposedly flouting with their finances, then you have the innocence of state aid fc and their intrest free loan from the co-op....but I guess they are just minor trivialities.

Ran by taigs,for taigs to talk about Rangers.

I only listen to it when they get gubbed to listen to the timplosion.

Older brother told me he actually heard that wee fuckin rhunt o'keevins trying to call them cellic athletic and football club last week. Not sure if he knows wee fungus done away with this title. Cannot work out what his angle was in his comment. Me personally will listen after they get horsed in Europe which over the lsat few seasons have been fuckin hilarious.

Did anybody mention the disruption of the minutes silence yesterday?

one taig mentioned it went on to say it wasn't good dj then said what about no poppies on shirts why are Celtic lying down to these fans constantly. Why don't the club just put the poppies on the shirts n show these fans they support the cause regardless of what fans think.

Keevins reply was you don't need to wear a poppy to show your support remember the club donated 10k to poppy Scotland surely that shows the clubs support.

one taig mentioned it went on to say it wasn't good dj then said what about no poppies on shirts why are Celtic lying down to these fans constantly. Why don't the club just put the poppies on the shirts n show these fans they support the cause regardless of what fans think.

Keevins reply was you don't need to wear a poppy to show your support remember the club donated 10k to poppy Scotland surely that shows the clubs support.

That exchange was ridiculous. Keevins was being an obtuse dick.

It's the Celtic hotline. Honestly, I made the mistake of listening a couple of weeks ago and every single call was about them. 2 hours of stench. The reality is that they are bigots. They refuse to listen to any form of counter argument and that makes them bigots. It will be civil war if they even think about taking our titles. The club statement today was clever, but if this continues then I want to see our board threaten to resign from the SPFL. A vote of no confidence in the leadership and force through the most radical change in Scottish Football history. The game is on its knees and we are the only thing that can prevent the game in this country from further collapse. I think at times we forget that we hold all the aces. Without our cooperation, there is no old firm, no TV deal, no coefficient points. Time to say enough is enough.

I would have pointed out to Kevin that the whole of the septic front bench wore poppies, so if it's OK for them why not the players?

Could it be the smelly support don't want them on their dirty rhag shirts?

Another lie as it was the clubs charity arm that donated as did ours.

Did you hear the septic fan who called in and said the real reason we don't want titles stripped is that it mean C**tic had won 14 in a row? Someone on the panel said "yeah but no-one who is looking for titles to be stripped is saying they should be awarded to C**tic".

His desperate, pathetic response was "I'd take them in a second".

No surprises given the sad, sad way they clung onto European football a couple of seasons back

Did you hear the septic fan who called in and said the real reason we don't want titles stripped is that it mean C**tic had won 14 in a row? Someone on the panel said "yeah but no-one who is looking for titles to be stripped is saying they should be awarded to C**tic".

No surprises given the sad, sad way they clung onto European football a couple of seasons back

It's like 5 year olds in the playground with these absolute joke for human beings

And how would they have 'won' 14 in a row? :lol: Fucking deluded jokers.