An Idea Regarding Potential Boycotts If They Strip Titles

K.A.I

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The costs of stewarding, catering, perhaps policing and also depending how many stands were to open would probably mean it wouldn't be cost efficient. I'm no expert tho it's just a viewpoint.

If the RFFF hadnt blown fans money over daft shite that money couldve been used to fund it

Boycotts will cause division regardless.

Some folk will boycott,some will still attend. Unless it were a Club ran boycott id still attend.

But then as soon as we get the sheep or the taigs in the Cup or a Final or another big game then the boycotters all scramble for tickets. And Bears who have attended every game end up missing out on the big games. I was at every cup game last year and almost didnt get a ticket for the game vs the paedos because a bunch of folk who coudlnt be arsed all season were suddenly desperate to support their team when we were playing the vhermin.

Now that i think of it i doubt id boycott at all because I havent sat thru dozens of absolute nightmare games over the past 3 years to miss out on the bigger games next year.

Really? I hate what Scotland as a country and Scottish football has done to Rangers and our fans.

Yes, really. It's fucking boring. Everyone is always desperate for a boycott or complaining about something. Everyone falling over themselves to be the most hard done by.

I like watching football and aupporting ny team, I fucking despise this sideshow crap.

I also appreciate the irony or complaing about conplaing.

Whether they try to strip titles or no we should not be going to the grounds of Clubs who's fans and directors took great glee sticking the knife into Rangers in 2012 never mind them getting a hardon at the prospect of sticking the knife in again. These scummy bastards hate us and everything we stand for so why visit their grounds between twice and four times a season to give them about £30 a head of our money? I decided in 2012 that I will never enter another ground in Scotland, including Hampden and this shite now just tells me that I'm 100% correct. I will only ever attend Ibrox and grounds outside Scotland if we play. If we all done this the cunts who tried n tried to put us out the game will mostly feel the same fate themselves, EXACTLY what they deserve!

TBH I actually think if (and it's a very big if) they stripped our titles then a lot of our fans would boycott.

All that would do would be make us weaker IMO...these clubs have learned to live within their means, players dont look for anything remotely near they did 10 years ago either, when someone signs for a Motherwell or a Ross County or a St Johnstone they know they'll be on about £800 a week - we will be a big scalp for all of these teams because we're bloodied at the moment, fans make a huge difference at these away grounds, our fans turn drawns into wins and defeats into draws.

the tidal-wave of support carries the team a lot of times, take that away and you leave the team exposed and the only winners from that scenario is that mob

Yes, really. It's fucking boring. Everyone is always desperate for a boycott or complaining about something. Everyone falling over themselves to be the most hard done by.

I like watching football and aupporting ny team, I fucking despise this sideshow crap.

I also appreciate the irony or complaing about conplaing.

I kinda agree with you mate but if there was ever a legitimate reason to boycott then this is it. Unfortunately boycotts have previously caused nothing but bother but this is for the right reasons

I kinda agree with you mate but if there was ever a legitimate reason to boycott then this is it. Unfortunately boycotts have previously caused nothing but bother but this is for the right reasons

We aren't going to be stripped of any titles. It just won't happen.

As I live in Canada I get all Rangers games, home and away, on Rangers TV.

What I think we could do though is announce that we are not having any away support at league games. That would also free up 2,000 seats for Bears. To be fair we would have to refuse, as a club. to accept an away allocation for league games. Nothing to stop those 'clubs' from setting aside a section and stating this is the Rangers end and selling tickets to individuals.

Would not work for Cup games where the away team have to be offered a certain percentage.