Ashley To Take The Sfa Again?

wearethepeople1

He is taking the SFA to court, not Rangers. We should be putting our animosity towards him aside in this case and supporting him. Or does pulling together only apply to those who did not support Mr King?

well if you want DK's fit and proper overturned and the chaos that would ensure both in our club and in Scottish football - then go right ahead and support MA.

Love how the 100k supposedly covers one half of a 4g pitch or 4 community coaches a year, why not say ita regans wage for half a year or the cost of the annual sfa free booze session

Utter media cunts

(tu)

When we all know it's secretly the cost of 4 catholic priests ...... and their lap dancing, rent boys and booze bills ........from the east end of Glasgow parishes. :P

:uk:

It’s estimated a loss for the SFA could cost the game around £100,000 – a sum which could buy half of a new 4th generation artificial pitch, or keep four community coaches employed for a year.

Have to love that part of the article. Big, bad MA (therefore Rangers) hurting the community/kids/etc by costing that money. Should have read " reducing Duncaster or Rhegans bonuses, having to hold the SFA Xmas piss up at Mcdonalds rather than 1 Devonshire Gardens, unable to buy polish for Thomsons head or paying to upgrade Liwell to 1st class on the flight to Japan. Just knew it was the Rhecords courageous reporting.

Hit him with a bringing the game into disrepute charge with a long term ban on being involved in Scottish football. Tbh he's got a cheek saying King is not a fit and proper person, his actions over the last week or two show how unfit he is to be involved with any club. Some might say there's possibly something behind the scenes he may not want made public hence the nonsensical court cases.

We already know that SD's HQ was searched for documentation regarding the possible fraudulent take over of the club by Green and Co, why would Police Scotland believe a trading partner would have documentation regarding the take over. More so what possible evidence did they present to a judge to obtain a search warrant, you can't just roll in and say we fancy a jolly down south can we go on a fishing trip to SD's HQ?

We are still not learning.

The SFA are a corrupt institution under the full influence of scum fc and they have nothing but contempt for us. Keep the focus on what is best for Rangers in every situation.

They didn't pass DK, without the full knowledge that they would be getting heat and bad PR. Bad for them, they are now getting even more than they bargained for.There was an agenda, but whether it was that DK was the lesser of two evils, I don't know, but there just had to be something in it for them. They never do us favours without a price to pay.

In a way, this serves as a warning shot across their bows, that they can no longer play and make up rules to suit their agenda as they go along without consequences

This should be about win win for Rangers, not taking sides.

DK will retain FPP, of that I am quite confident and I think this latest attack should give them even more resolve to uphold DK FPP, if they were thinking about caving in.

So, bottom line, win win looks like, DK retains FPP and the SFA get well and truly humped on this one. I can live with that.

Love how the 100k supposedly covers one half of a 4g pitch or 4 community coaches a year, why not say ita regans wage for half a year or the cost of the annual sfa free booze session

Utter media cunts

Well SFA is more likely to save on community coaches than on booze, so it's realistic media reporting IMO.

Can't beleive some are taking slimey Ashley's side.

If two of my enemies tear into each other I take a seat, get out the popcorn and enjoy watching their pain. I think there are still a deluded few who think that fatso is going to buy us over and take us all the way to the Champions Leauge final.

I mean, supporting a man who is raping our Club?! Unreal.