Celtic Statement

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to read so many sectarian and child like comments, I thought the Celtic statement was rather dignified and not in the least accusing.

Why did you even bother? You joined an opposition fan forum and this is the best you could come up with?

I hope we are not stripped of our titles but if that happens then we should just take it on the chin and move on.

Gogzy switch the meter off, get out of Greggs and ban this wee Micky

Also his twin brother has an account on here too Bluepeter9 I believe he's called

And our club wants to build bridges with clubs that hate us. Look after our club, and fluck the rest of them.

This all day long.

The support should leave the Board and the rest of Scottish football in no doubt that we have no interest in breaking bread with our enemies and haters.

Having said that,the scum know they can say what they like and thousands of our fans will still be desperate to give them cash next time we meet.

This statement also undermines the SFA and the SPFL as their is a clear conflict of interest with Liewell and Riley holding prominent positions.

Scottish football is never going to recover when such hate filled bastards are running the game.

On the plus side it simply highlights why we should have nothing to do with them

Oh dear, I seem to have upset the low life uneducated bigots.

I wasn't bigoted in my response- I just called you a cunt.

The day that I sign up for kerrydale street to troll you lot is the day I give up on life, you sad, sad man.

Now, fuck off.