Nicky Clark Lifted

jintybear

According to the Sun newspaper. Couldn't get a link but found this on Gersnet.

Nicky Clark spends a night in the cells

Rangers star Nicky Clark spent a night in cells after he was nicked over claims he rowed with cops.

The Ibrox striker, 24, appeared in court yesterday with his brother Gary, 27.

The pair, from West Lothian, were accused of struggling with British Transport Police at Queen Street Station on Thursday.

It was claimed they behaved in a threatening or abusive manner and resisted officers when they were were in the execution of their duty.

Gary was also charged with breach of the peace and carrying a knife.

The brothers, who appeared in private from custody at Glasgow Sheriff Court, made no plea or declaration.

They were bailed by Sheriff Bill Totten and are expected to return to court at a later date.

Prodigy Nicky was a product of Rangers youth academy before he was released, He played for Queen of the South where he scored a total of 40 goals in 45 games.

When he returned to Ibrox in 2013 on a three-year deal, he said: Rangers are the best club in Scotland in my eyes so Id find it hard to say no to them.

If Rangers say they want to sign you, you cant get much better than that.

His dad Sandy played for the club in the 1980s, grabbing 22 goals in 64 appearances.

Rangers declined to comment last night.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it weird that it wasn't plastered all of the scum newspapers though. My husband gets the sun online and he told me this morning. I googled it and there was nothing except in Gersnet. How strange is that? Usually it would be headline news because it involved the big bad Rangers.