***official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more interested in finding out who the ref is for this game because I expect more of the same from Livvy in attacking our players. I doubt they will attack much and will be more than happy to settle for a 0-0 draw. Anything to stick it to the Rangers, and there will be lots of stick.

We should win this and I'll be ultra optimistic after they get 2 players sent off it will end 3-0.

Thank fuck a match thread.

As stated above doubt they will finish with 11 on the park , refs have been much better since livi's horror show.

Hope we're quick out the traps and get an early goal put the fight out them early on, will save us getting kicked all over the park for 90 mins.

Any kind of Rangers win will do me.

Don't remember any games with him. He hasn't refereed us this season but it seems he's not scared of using his cards: 47 yellows and 3 reds in 12 games this season.

Don't remember any games with him. He hasn't refereed us this season but it seems he's not scared of using his cards: 47 yellows and 3 reds in 12 games this season.

Don't know if that's a good thing, some of the refs seem happy to book Rangers players for things they let the opposition away with all day.

If the Ref allows us to play football by coming down hard on these dirty ba--a-ds then we should win easily, but the Refereeing so far this season has been pretty shite. Bad Ref 1 or 2 nil to us, Good Ref 5-0 to us. Ps hope George Salmond isn't related to Alex Salmond or we will be well fucked.

I wonder if he's related to a particular arrogant, smug buffoon?

International breaks are fucking terrible and last weekend was miserable after the tragedy in Paris.

Nevertheless, its Rangers time again! I cannot wait. Mark Warburton has made me fall in love with football all over again! Bring on Livingston. It'll be tight but if Rangers can break through the two lines of defence within the first 20 minutes then we should control the game. I'd go:

Foderingham

Tavernier

Ball

Kiernan

Wallace

Halliday

Holt

Zelalem

Miller

Waghorn

McKay