Hibs Don't Worry Warbs.

StewGer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about Warbs, but I'm starting to worry now. Hibs are whittling away at our lead.

I have been worrying about Hibs since day 1 and it hasn't changed, some of our fans need to wake up and realise that this isn't an easy leauge and stuff can start to go sour quickly, Hibs were gash at the start of the season but have been doing great to keep their run going, we need to make sure that we are killing games other wise they are going to be up our arses all season.

Away don't talk shite! We have lost 1 game of football all season and drawn 1.

We are playing some fantastic football, dominating from start to finish, we need to be more clinical, that's all. No major problems like the last couple of season's.

Absolute panic merchants!

Away don't talk shite! We have lost 1 game of football all season and drawn 1.

We are playing some fantastic football, dominating from start to finish, we need to be more clinical, that's all. No major problems like the last couple of season's.

Absolute panic merchants!

I'm not really worrying but the bit in bold , a lot of us have been saying this for a couple of months and its been getting worse. cant just keeps saying it we need to see evidence of it

He's right, we don't need to worry about Hibs, we need to worry about this squad not being big enough and fatigue kicking in.

Sometimes we'll need to play shite football to win, the manager needs to realise we can't always have style over substance and will need to grind out results in some games.

Confident we'll take the title still.

Our manager's job is to worry about Rangers,what's the point in worrying about Hibs when apart from when we play them there's nothing he can do about their results.

Not arrogance just common sense.

He underestimated the league by thinking we could go into league campaign with a makeshift defensive midfielder, Waghorn as our main striker and young boys on loan from EPL teams who have struggled badly.

Hibs will drop points for fucksake people are quite right to criticise Rangers just now but Hibs are not Real Madrid

We will drop more points as well, it will come down to our games against them and I'm not confident we can win them both.

On the bright side I believe we are one point ahead of hertz total for the same period last season.

He underestimated the league by thinking we could go into league campaign with a makeshift defensive midfielder, Waghorn as our main striker and young boys on loan from EPL teams who have struggled badly.

Maybe you can argue that he's misjudged it then but I still don't see why you think he's arrogant.

No chance he misjudged it with weir beside him. There was none of this when we were blowing teams away and it's still the same set of players now as it was then. The form will come back( did we even lose it), you know players go through patches in a season where they're hit and miss and I don't know why people are so fucking down. It's not like it's a league decider. We've played worse and won but also played better and won, don't get me wrong I think we should hit more from range but that aside I'm sure we'll prove to be the best team in the league come May