Away Days

coop_loyal

I remember the time when there was no distinction between watching a game at Ibrox or a game at some other ground. We just went to watch The Rangers, wherever they were playing.

Nowadays, we have the "season ticket fans", who think it's an adventure to travel further than a 5 quid taxi ride.

The great thing about it too, is that they think they're doing something great! Sorry. It's just following the Gers, like the rest of us did for decades.

I remember the time when there was no distinction between watching a game at Ibrox or a game at some other ground. We just went to watch The Rangers, wherever they were playing.

Nowadays, we have the "season ticket fans", who think it's an adventure to travel further than a 5 quid taxi ride.

The great thing about it too, is that they think they're doing something great! Sorry. It's just following the Gers, like the rest of us did for decades.

i love away games for the bus

Jimmy torbett again. Your history stinks of yer maws asshole. Bjk

For advocating following The Gers everywhere, which I've done for 50 years? (and which I suggest you are probably nowhere near doing you little oik ).

Behave yourself you fool.

You got shagged by all the priests batty boy

The past 3 seasons I have only really went to the away games for the bus and a right good piss-up (usually left game early to go back to pub)

This season however I havent left one game early, I have enjoyed watching us again.

Aw does it make you feel nice and big up there on your false pedestal? Do tell us all again why you're such an uber fan amongst plebs.

Fucking cringe.