Souness In Hospital!

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you recover from your cold quickly enough to remember that some Rangers fans don't hold Mr Souness in high regard.

Perhaps you are too young to remember some parts of our history.

He is a very important part of our history, he went to a club he spent most of his career at, timing could have been better obviously but he made a decision I don't understand the hatred. Never have, never will.

He is a very important part of our history, he went to a club he spent most of his career at, timing could have been better obviously but he made a decision I don't understand the hatred. Never have, never will.

No hatred. Just a dislike of what he did, and a dislike of people who make excuses for his actions. Worse still, a dislike of people who don't even know what he did (you are obviously not one of those, but maybe previous posters on the thread could be).

No hatred. Just a dislike of what he did, and a dislike of people who make excuses for his actions. Worse still, a dislike of people who don't even know what he did (you are obviously not one of those, but maybe previous posters on the thread could be).

He always says positives things about us and his time with us. I'm sure I've heard him in an interview saying that he regrets leaving us the way he did. Looking back it was all pretty much downhill for him after us anyway!

He always says positives things about us and his time with us. I'm sure I've heard him in an interview saying that he regrets leaving us the way he did. Looking back it was all pretty much downhill for him after us anyway!

This is all true, but it will never change what he did. Not for me, anyway.

I wish him no ill though.

This is all true, but it will never change what he did. Not for me, anyway.

I wish him no ill though.

I didn't like the way he left either but Walter did the same thing to the Scotland team to come to us. I suppose, like Walter, it was an opportunity he just couldn't miss.

I hope he gets well soon.