Uefa Know The Scum Are Obsessed With Us.

OlegKuznetsov

UEFA banned Frank De Boer from speaking to the media pitch side because they feared viewers would hear the abuse the scum fans give a former Rangers player. As a foreign player who played for Rangers and Ajax, who have a Jewish identity, you have to wonder if it was their sectarianism, racism or anti-Semitism UEFA feared exposing viewers to.

Ajax boss Frank de Boer BANNED from speaking to Dutch TV due to Rangers past
  • 16:30, 26 NOV 2015
  • UPDATED 16:30, 26 NOV 2015
  • BY RECORD SPORT ONLINE
THE former Rangers defender won't be allowed to speak to Dutch reporters pitchside as UEFA fear of chants about his Ibrox history.
JS77460064.jpg
Ajax Manager Frank De Boer talks to the press ahead of their side's forthcoming UEFA Europa League fixture against Celtic

AJAX manager Frank de Boer has been banned from speaking to pitchside Dutch reporters during his side's clash with Celtic .

UEFA have rejected attempts to get access to the Dutchman because of his Rangers background.

The former Barcelona star joined Rangers in 2004 to team up with brother Ronald who was enjoyed great success in Glasgow, and it has caused European football's governing body to ban pitchside interviews.

GD4167704.jpgFrank De Boer signs for Rangers in 2004

Reporter Marcel Maijer took to Twitter to reveal UEFA's decision saying they felt it was too high risk to conduct the interviews in front of the Celtic support.

The former defender spoke this week about how Celtic miss Rangers in the Premiership.

Sorry Oleg you must have that wrong ,you're talking about an all inclusive club here .Pity it doesn't include a bar of soap or a poppy.

Be nice if their sucking up to Platini came back to bite them, while we're on the topic of UEFA.

Disagree on this Oleg . It's Uefa pandering to the beggars because they still have friends in there IMO

Remember this is a club where ,when there fans have caused trouble over last 10 years , every fine has went down in value .

What other club in the world gets this treatment ??????????

What other club in the world gets through the backdoor and back into a competition twice in less than 5 years

.????

Michelllllllllllle Corrupt Platini may be off the radar for the moment ,but I bet he still has his pawns all doing their deeds to help this club in some shape or form .

In this case .Making sure the club weren't embarrassed on live Tv throughout the world .

They can edit any highlights ,airbrush any photos but their is nothing can be done when it's out their live.

TBH it's fucking shocking that we are at a point where even the major authorities in the game know about, and pander to, this mob of horrible disguting, vile, racist, biggoted cunts.

THey should have let him do the interview, then haul the taigs over the coals if their fans couldn't behave themselves.

UEFA have rejected attempts to get access to the Dutchman because of his Rangers background.

Absolutely disgusting, this should have been allowed so the scum could show themselves up for what they are.

UEFA should change their name to United European Bead Rattlers Association.

Disagree on this Oleg . It's Uefa pandering to the beggars because they still have friends in there IMO

Remember this is a club where ,when there fans have caused trouble over last 10 years , every fine has went down in value .

What other club in the world gets this treatment ??????????

What other club in the world gets through the backdoor and back into a competition twice in less than 5 years

.????

Michelllllllllllle Corrupt Platini may be off the radar for the moment ,but I bet he still has his pawns all doing their deeds to help this club in some shape or form .

In this case .Making sure the club weren't embarrassed on live Tv throughout the world .

They can edit any highlights ,airbrush any photos but their is nothing can be done when it's out their live.

Paranoid.

Kidding on, I completely agree, this is UEFA helping the tarriers sweep the truth under the carpet as usual.

They know Scottish football is corrupt, but they have their own corruption problem to deal with, and they dont want us and our accusations adding to it, so theyre trying to silence the issue.

And of course, the media will put anything in the paper to detract from the fact the taigs got another pumping in europe.

Paranoid.

Kidding on, I completely agree, this is UEFA helping the tarriers sweep the truth under the carpet as usual.

They know Scottish football is corrupt, but they have their own corruption problem to deal with, and they dont want us and our accusations adding to it, so theyre trying to silence the issue.

And of course, the media will put anything in the paper to detract from the fact the taigs got another pumping in europe.

See mate .My paranoid ramblings are infectious .As I said before .There is now clear evidence that this is going on and at the way the fines are being handed out to them .The next one will be for a thousand pounds with one of them running on and assaulting the ref .Yes it seems ridiculous but you just have to look at the fines they have been given .Incredible

Good decision imo........... now everyone has to believe what probably would have happened.............................and the concern that gave to UEFA (how many times has a manager been refused to talk pitch-side because of previous club???)

If (...I know, a bloody huge 'if') he had been interviewed and nothing was heard from 'the greatest support in the world' then we wouldn't have yet another instance of disgracing themselves and the game.

That decision is actually an admission by UEFA that they cant/wont control the bheast fans.

I watched the Europa league highlights last night and waited with bated breath to catch the bheasts and their Europa disappearing act.

Better comedy than Laurel & Hardy in their prime.

If Runny Diarrhoea thinks this is "progress" it is my fervent wish that they retain the Nordic dick (it rhymes) for another couple of seasons.