Rangers Set To Introduce The Living Wage

eskbankloyal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see this as any kind of one-upmanship over them. The club should be implementing this regardless of other clubs standpoint, and im glad they have.

Its nice to know we have a board who appreciates the fans and employess. Although, we dont shout anti-semitic slurs at our board, so maybe theyre more inclined to listen.

Chris Graham‏@ChrisGraham76 2m2 minutes ago

Rangers are set to implement the living wage at the club. A move which I'm sure will be welcomed across Scottish football. #RFC #livingwage

(tu)

As befits the most successful and dignified club in the land.

We are still the establishment club, we've just been derailed by chancers and miscreants who attached themselves to our club but most importantly now have absolutely nothing to do with us

Fantastic news...am I being cyncical...in saying that it won't be mentioned let alone welcomed

Certainly won't get the coverage that sellic's living wage musings have so far, despite the fact that they've still done fuck all yet.

No doubt when it does happen, it'll be with massive fanfare and the usual 'sellic, a club founded on charitable....' rubbish.

Nonetheless, it'll still be good news when they finally do.