Richard Wilson Knows F*** All.

Siam69

The building blocks are in place. Did Swansea fall apart as they lost manager after manager? Barcelona? Basel? No, the building blocks were in place for others to take the club forward the way the club was made to. If he goes, he goes, it gives another man a wonderful opportunity to carry on the good work. It's all about Rangers, not Mark Warburton.

Give Ally a few months, he'd fuck any building blocks up.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to MW he comes across as a man with strong principles, I would be extremely surprised if he left us for another club in the near future.

Most of these stories about other clubs interest in MW I feel are being made up by the taig press who are continually trying to undermine Rangers FC.

Many thanks mate, you were spot on when Mark came to us and I believe you will be the same with this situation. (tu)

Was hoping you would post and let us know what the score was.

I'm feeling a lot more comfortable than I was about the interest/situation than I was before I read this :lol:

Thanks.

Personally I think we can all be fairly relaxed over this I don't think there is any chance of it happening .

People in the press are absolutely desperate to destabilise us since we have clearly shown we are on the way back with DK and MW. Everyone can see MW is a great manager, and they would like nothing better than to see him off and try and keep us down. You can practically see them rubbing their hands with glee at this sort of story.

Fulham are entitled to approach if they wish. I don't think MW will go. He has said repeatedly that we are a long term project and he sees himself here for the long term. He won't be with us forever I fear but I think he is at heart a loyal principled guy so would hope he lasts more than a few months.

7/4 with ladbrokes.

When he goes 1/5 or suspended then worry

I'm not worried at all mate the guy can't help being linked to jobs,it's the shitstirrers up here that are keeping it going.

Chick Young supposedly asking him after the game last night and Warburton put him in his place :lol:

I'm not worried at all mate the guy can't help being linked to jobs,it's the shitstirrers up here that are keeping it going.

Chick Young supposedly asking him after the game last night and Warburton put him in his place :lol:

Sorry mate I meant we should worry as a whole not that you were :lol:

We should take it as a compliment that clubs in England (or elsewhere) are showing an interest in our manager.

The only one taking an interest in our last manager is the charge-hand at his local boozer who wants to know when the bar tab is being cleared.

MW will be going nowhere any time soon.

This is going to be difficult because every time there is a vacancy in a managers job down south MW is going to be linked to it. He is a very capable manager - even a few weeks into the season make that obvious and his success up here makes in inevitable that people will cast envious eyes towards him.

In the end its going to be down to MW whether he stays to fulfill his "project" or jumps ship when another "project" is put in from of him that he likes the look of. I dont think it makes sense for him to go at the moment - I think with us his star can ascend even higher and he can pick and choose his clubs - so I think he will stay.

However, the close season is going to be bedlam - and every vacancy after that is going to be the same. However, there is very little we can do except enjoy the time he is here and hope he fulfills the remainder of his contract while building foundations that the next manager can build on as well - that he finishes his "project".

Sadly, the rest of Scottish football see someone with talent, drive and ambition - and should be eulogising his ideas, approach and philosophy - but instead are desperately leading the furor for him to go.

Mr Warburton isnt thick. He knows if things go well hes within a few years of us playing in the CL, hes got a great fanbase who love him at a massive Club.

Fulham on the other hand are nobody, never won anything and never will and will never play in the Champions League. Id think he was an idiot if he left us for them

that said its just media pish that doesnt deserve the attention its getting

Confirmed on here earlier. He knocked back Fulham by a poster.

Here is a wee bit from a interview with Halliday from the DR confirming he did indeed tell em to bolt.

Warburton reportedly snubbed Fulham at the weekend and was on QPRs shortlist as the capital clubs try to rebuild.

That snippet is from the 17th of November.

Taken from the BBC

Speaking after his side's 4-0 Scottish Championship victory over Dumbarton, Warburton said his only focus was continuing his work at Ibrox.

"I respectfully always answer questions," he told BBC Scotland.

"I'm manager of Rangers and it's disrespectful to Rangers and to a club like Fulham, who conduct their business in the right manner.

"I'm sure they'll be disappointed in these rumours."

Tbh i think he's here until his preferred premier league team come in for him or a decent European team

MW is true to his word, and the paddypower pish is a load of nonsense - it's a timofee fing:

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/fulham-rangers-boss-mark-warbuton-6940638

Fulham on Rangers boss Mark Warbuton: We have NO interest in making him our next manager

FULHAM have today insisted they have "no interest" in making Mark Warburton their next manager.

The Rangers boss is the bookies’ favourite to take over from Kit Symons, who was axed by the English Championship side last month.

Speculation grew further earlier this afternoon when the second favourite to succeed Symons – Gary Neville – landed the Valencia job, seemingly clearing the way for Warburton to return south.

But the Craven Cottage outfit are adamant they do not want the former Brentford boss.

Radio Station RockSport approached Fulham for a member of their club to go on and speak about Warburton.

But the Cottagers flatly refused, telling the station: "We are reluctant to provide a spokesperson from the club for RockSport’s Talking Football Programme as we have no interest in Mark Warburton and do not wish to add to speculation."