Rangers 4 Dumbarton 0 - The Goals

TheMotor

Low quality recording with no sound and some speed issues, sorry. Just posting as a quick catch-up for those who could not see the game and those returning from the game.

I'll delete the video when either the club or Julescotia put up better quality releases.

https://youtu.be/7a-J6T-cynw

Video down now. See good highlights video here: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=289759

can pick out a pass too

He sure can (tu) If KM could run as fast in reality as he does in The Motor's video clip, I'd give him a 5 year contract :lol: In all seriousness,Kenny Miller gets a fair bit of shit on this forum but I'm with Warburton in his decision to extend his contract by another year; he might not be as prolific in the goal scoring department as in days gone by but he still has a football brain as proven by the fact he was instrumental in the scoring of 2 of our goals.

That 1st goal was mental. About 50 consecutive passes, patience, skill, movement, and a cracking finish from the smallest player on the park possibly. Stunning football. In fact the 3 goals from open play were fantastic goals. Extremely well worked. And Hallidays penalty was smashed with pure aplomb.

That 1st goal was mental. About 50 consecutive passes, patience, skill, movement, and a cracking finish from the smallest player on the park possibly. Stunning football. In fact the 3 goals from open play were fantastic goals. Extremely well worked. And Hallidays penalty was smashed with pure aplomb.

so...emmm... jist a minute ...lemme check ...

naw, canny be ...aye, it is ... you are the same poster who wrote this a few days ago, aren't you! :

"Plan B is to do Plan A better. May well be Warbs' downfall. His arrogance is astounding and refusal to take Halliday out the firing line annoying."

mibbee you could do us a favour by having two usernames to make your position consistent, i'd suggest:

1. The Gallant Mr. Jekyll

and

2. The Gallant Mr. Hyde

lol

so...emmm... jist a minute ...lemme check ...

naw, canny be ...aye, it is ... you are the same poster who wrote this a few days ago, aren't you! :

"Plan B is to do Plan A better. May well be Warbs' downfall. His arrogance is astounding and refusal to take Halliday out the firing line annoying."

mibbee you could do us a favour by having two usernames to make your position consistent, i'd suggest:

1. The Gallant Mr. Jekyll

and

2. The Gallant Mr. Hyde

lol

I don't get it. Neither posts are related. I posted to comment on how good the goals were we scored and how pleasing it was to see us pass and move then finish it off. To pay a compliment if you like. Where is the issue? Then you drag up a slight criticism from the past which was unrelated to goals scored in a game from the future which the Dumbarton would was at that time, which was also perfectly relevant to that topic back then. Can't i compliment goals scored but question completely separate other aspects of our club that i feel need questioned? I stand by both posts 100% and see no contradiction, conflict, relation or reason to link both. As i said, i don't get it.

I don't get it. Neither posts are related. I posted to comment on how good the goals were we scored and how pleasing it was to see us pass and move then finish it off. To pay a compliment if you like. Where is the issue? Then you drag up a slight criticism from the past which was unrelated to goals scored in a game from the future which the Dumbarton would was at that time, which was also perfectly relevant to that topic back then. Can't i compliment goals scored but question completely separate other aspects of our club that i feel need questioned? I stand by both posts 100% and see no contradiction, conflict, relation or reason to link both. As i said, i don't get it.

the past????

a few days ago the past???

ok Mr. Hyde, no... i mean Dr. Jekyll, no... i mean Mr. Hyde, no...i mean Dr. Jekyll, no i mean .... aww fuck ...

..see the problem yi caused...!

and obviously you clearly made a mistake with the Jimmy Jones kool aid mix you were supposed to take and make last week, and made a bloody Jekyll and fuckin Hyde potion instead!

whit happened, why the change???

...decided to go for Plan B instead of plan A, eh!

mistake though, as you now know - it was only a matter of doing Plan A better!

lol

the past????

ok Mr. Hyde, no... i mean Dr. Jekyll, no... i mean Mr. Hyde, no...i mean Dr. Jekyll, no i mean .... aww fuck ...

and obviously you clearly made a mistake with the Jimmy Jones kool aid mix you were supposed to take and make last week, and made a bloody Jekyll and fuckin Hyde potion instead!

lol

:lol: In every definition of the word, i believe so, yes.

It was Dumbarton. Calm down dear.

the past????

lol

To be fair a few days ago is the past. :lol:

But I get what yer saying.

:lol: In every definition of the word, i believe so, yes.

It was Dumbarton. Calm down dear.

only 'Dumbarton...'

oh, good ... fuck Jekyll and Hyde, eh!

and back to the Gallant Pioneer again, ok

yi started mixing up the kool aid, then? great!

watch out for the multiple personality disorder, though.

:)