Could The Pitch Be Wider?

BridgeIsBlue

No it doesn't. All it would take is for the goals to be moved and the grass resprayed. Which I actually think is what happened after the rugby was finished.

Your honestly not grasping this , if by your logic they only shortened the touchline at the enclosure side and , as you say , they then just need to move the goals then surely you must understand the goals would then be off centre in comparison to both the Broomloan and Copland stands ?

Now think about your ridiculous idea that the goals could be moved sideways before posting mate !

Arsenal have one of the biggest pitches in Europe and they don't put crosses in.

The way we play with quick passing and movement it would obviously be beneficial to have the pitch widened. Opposition teams would be stretched more giving us more space to play in.

On the flip side, our defence would be stretched giving them more space to play meaning defenders may fatigue quicker etc.

The wider the pitch the better, in fact we should spin it around 90° - and play across the halfway line.

That idea can fuck off, I sit in the Sandy Jardine Stand partly because I don't want to sit behind the goals! Otherwise a sound plan, can't see why not!