A Few Brief Points

The Rangers FC

Could we possibly see Miller taking up a role in the center of midfield? He was excellent last night coming off the bench and I'd say that he is more effective through the middle than on the wing. However, obviously he'll not be at the back post as often to score those trademark tap ins like earlier in the season.

Secondly, the RTV commentator last night was a breath of fresh air and much easier on the ear than Tom Miller. Really enjoyed the presence of Ian Ferguson too. On the most part, the guest commentators have provided some excellent listening so far this season.

I'd rather he didn't tbh, slap in the face to Thompson and the likes as well

Aye I know where you are coming from, I was going to cover it in my OP but didn't want to ramble on too much.

I can't see Miller starting very many games though, and it'd only be now and then that he'd feature so surely it shouldn't cause too much upset to the mould of the team. He just doesn't fit in on the wing, and now Clark is probably in front of him for the ST spot.

Aye I know where you are coming from, I was going to cover it in my OP but didn't want to ramble on too much.

I can't see Miller starting very many games though, and it'd only be now and then that he'd feature so surely it shouldn't cause too much upset to the mould of the team. He just doesn't fit in on the wing, and now Clark is probably in front of him for the ST spot.

That's his problem tbh, mate.

I know he offers energy etc but I wouldn't be shoehorning him into positions just so he gets match time.

Think he'll play where the manager feels he'll get more joy, seemed clear we needed someone effective in the middle last night, whereas earlier in the season he was getting joy on the left, As long as the manager keeps making the right changes and it comes off for us, all good.

Could we possibly see Miller taking up a role in the center of midfield? He was excellent last night coming off the bench and I'd say that he is more effective through the middle than on the wing. However, obviously he'll not be at the back post as often to score those trademark tap ins like earlier in the season.

Secondly, the RTV commentator last night was a breath of fresh air and much easier on the ear than Tom Miller. Really enjoyed the presence of Ian Ferguson too. On the most part, the guest commentators have provided some excellent listening so far this season.

Kenny Miller was class last night and I like him in the squad and he obviously offers a bit of extra leadership and drive to the squad overall.

I'd play him at right back instead of Tavernier, tbh.

Tavernier in the first half was absolutely terrible last night, stepped it up in the second yes but his first half was a bit of a joke. I don't think a single through ball or cross beat the first man. Not sure if hes enduring a bad patch or this is the reason he has been at so many teams. Needs to step it up a bit as he has shown us his true capabilities earlier in the season.

Last night I seriously would have subbed him at HT for McCrorie even if it left us vulnerable and inexperienced,

Miller does well coming on at the 60th min, he knows he can put it all in for that last half hour, now that Oduwa has broken his duck it will be interesting to see if he can kick on and make a telling contribution. He has it in him.

Tavernier in the first half was absolutely terrible last night, stepped it up in the second yes but his first half was a bit of a joke. I don't think a single through ball or cross beat the first man. Not sure if hes enduring a bad patch or this is the reason he has been at so many teams. Needs to step it up a bit as he has shown us his true capabilities earlier in the season.

Last night I seriously would have subbed him at HT for McCrorie even if it left us vulnerable and inexperienced,

Warburton has told the players anything goes around the final third, would rather see Tavernier try to slide ball through to strikers than playing back and forth incessantly on the 18 yard line. 10 goals and 7 assists tell me we need to keep him on the field.

tav hasnt been great the last few weeks but idont think we really have the same link on that side of the park so he is left doing everything , while down the left i think wallace and mckay link really well and overlap etc