Can This Comic Get Any Worse?

Bluefarm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye and the real bears can throw their empty tumblers at you.

So which views am I making telling the world? My views on gay marriage? immigration? kittens? fuckwits on the internet?

Could we use actual proper bears with claws and stuff? That'd be quite fun. Watch them try throw tumblers after drinking beer.

So which views am I making telling the world? My views on gay marriage? immigration? kittens? fuckwits on the internet?

Could we use actual proper bears with claws and stuff? That'd be quite fun. Watch them try throw tumblers after drinking beer.

If you are susceptible to anxiety and panick attacks, would putting yourself in a situation that you created for yourself, not be adding to the anxiety and therefore fuelling further mental issues?

I find the inclusion of this tweet very odd. Posters in here regularly insist that the club has a British protestant identity. Now when the hag says it panties get in a twist.

I think the commonly held idea of what a British protestant identity represents would differ hugely from the wilfully disfigured narrative ever likely to be presented by Haggerty.

She, after all, is content to celebrate those who refer to our support as 'the Klan'.

If you are susceptible to anxiety and panick attacks, would putting yourself in a situation that you created for yourself, not be adding to the anxiety and therefore fuelling further mental issues?

It absolutely could. However it could also have absolutely zero effect whatsoever. Knowing what I do, I can confidently say it's the latter.

The Sunday herald is a supporter of Scottish independence. Haggerty is exactly what the SH readership want.

I don't really see what this petition will do. Espeically as it's being collated by the antithesis of the market the Sunday Herald are targetting.

The withdrawal of revenue streams directly due to her appointment may work, and has already started happening.

I think the commonly held idea of what a British protestant identity represents would differ hugely from the wilfully disfigured narrative ever likely to be presented by Haggerty.

She, after all, is content to celebrate those who refer to our support as 'the Klan'.

So wouldn't that kind of stuff have been better to highlight instead of what was? Stuff where she called bears 'herrenvolk' etc.

It absolutely could. However it could also have absolutely zero effect whatsoever. Knowing what I do, I can confidently say it's the latter.

"Absolutely could". "Knowing what I know". "Confidently".

Seriously?

Sorry dude, I'm out. Seek help now mate. Before anything happens.

Sorry.