Is There A Witch Hunt After Mark Warburton?

Captain Hilts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think they're trying to destabilise us for a final against Peterhead in four or five months time by linking him with jobs the bookies made him gave for :lol:

Fucking hell

Yes, if they can unsettled the team now, it will have an effect on the team in the months to come and in all competitions.

lol but seriously I do feel the whole Warburton issue is centred on unsettling the team and that is why he is so angry.

Can't see it being as vindictive as that, to me it just smacks of cheap sensationalist journalism.

the rhags haven't had a good negative rangers story to create demand for their toilet papers

so they just try and manufacture one.

I know the BBC led the story but I believe all the Scottish gutter press were in the know about

this story breaking.

Can't see it being as vindictive as that, to me it just smacks of cheap sensationalist journalism.

the rhags haven't had a good negative rangers story to create demand for their toilet papers

so they just try and manufacture one.

I know the BBC led the story but I believe all the Scottish gutter press were in the know about

this story breaking.

I've got to agree with S on this. Mainly due to our haters taig mentality. They will go to any measures to undermine us. MW is the best thing to hit this backwater since Souness. He is a revelation and these cunts know it and are very afraid. Don't blame them mind you, with the absolute plank they have as an excuse of manager and long may he remain.

lol but seriously I do feel the whole Warburton issue is centred on unsettling the team and that is why he is so angry.

You do make a point worth thinking about.

What I would say however bookies respond to bets coming in and I for one cannot understand the clamour over Mark and these links to other jobs. He hasn't achieved anything of not at present as a Manager and the jury has to be out on him. We are excited as early season gave everyone such a lift although has to be curbed when you look at previous seasons.

I've got to agree with S on this. Mainly due to our haters taig mentality. They will go to any measures to undermine us. MW is the best thing to hit this backwater since Souness. He is a revelation and these cunts know it and are very afraid. Don't blame them mind you, with the absolute plank they have as an excuse of manager and long may he remain.

Much as I like conspiracy theories, I think this has got more to do with trying to find stories to fill column inches and speculation becomes a story if someone responds negatively to it. It's not the scandal, it's the cover up or the appearance of a cover up that makes the story. Much as I think Warbs is right to tell the press where to go he'd be better to remember the 2nd law of holes and just laugh it off. The press are just looking for conflict because it makes life more interesting and there's nothing interesting outside of the Championship. Rangers is the story - on the park, off the park. Full stop.

You do make a point worth thinking about.

What I would say however bookies respond to bets coming in and I for one cannot understand the clamour over Mark and these links to other jobs. He hasn't achieved anything of not at present as a Manager and the jury has to be out on him. We are excited as early season gave everyone such a lift although has to be curbed when you look at previous seasons.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Your post about Mr Warburton he is highly thought of in the game as one of the best potential managers and you thought it was a better route to go down than actually praise the man

Praise will be forthcoming when he achieves something and tangible not if he wins the Cup Final against Peterhead. There's an improvement over last mangers 2 stand ins and McCoist but really judgement on hold

Praise will be forthcoming when he achieves something and tangible not if he wins the Cup Final against Peterhead. There's an improvement over last mangers 2 stand ins and McCoist but really judgement on hold

His appointment alone is a huge step forward for us he has incredible contacts in the game, plays it the correct manner and is the class of field we expect of our management team surely that deserves praise.

He will win us the league no doubt about it probably as soon as next year.

His appointment alone is a huge step forward for us he has incredible contacts in the game, plays it the correct manner and is the class of field we expect of our management team surely that deserves praise.

He will win us the league no doubt about it probably as soon as next year.

This is a Forum and tell me more about "incredible contacts" do you have the list? So you saying it will be next year?

Not a witch hunt. The manager is highly rated down south and there will be some people there who have not watched our games but have been looking at results where we have been regularly scoring 4 or more and it may look more impressive than it actually is. The bookies compile these odds and strangely they seem to have him as favourite for each job which is handing a story on a plate for the Scottish media who then are like a dog with a bone.

Yes mate but favourites usually have had money placed on them to be in that position .I'm willing to bet ,there hasn't been one dime put on him to leave us .Crock of shite ,probably instigated by Paddy fucking power or Ladbrokes who seem to only employ taigs;-)

This is a Forum and tell me more about "incredible contacts" do you have the list? So you saying it will be next year?

His Next Gen work Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea as well as our new background staff and lower league knowledge all has to come from somewhere hence his contacts.

I believe so the filth are not that far ahead of us