Our Goal Keeper

thedarvelmarvel

according to this mornings paper our keeper says none of the english boys would have signed if it was,nt for the manager other wise they would not have come,i think of the players of the past from all parts who ta;lkl of gers after 40 years and still have the respect of the fans who played in cup finals and europe and still are loyal to gers ,if thats his attitude ,well..............

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story has been derived from his press conference... somehow.

Just picking up on his words and creating a story. :lol:

In the press conference he was talking about how Warburton would be expected to commit to the future of the club just as the players who signed were when signing.

I don't give a fuck if they came for a bet, for the money, the manager, their family support Rangers or they seen Gascoigne score against the fenians in the 90's.

If they are a good enough player for Rangers that's all I'm bothered about.

In an ideal world I'm sure most of us would want a team full for Glaswegian No-voting Protestants who's even boots Ronaldo couldn't lace but it's not an ideal world is it.

according to this mornings paper our keeper says none of the english boys would have signed if it was,nt for the manager other wise they would not have come,i think of the players of the past from all parts who ta;lkl of gers after 40 years and still have the respect of the fans who played in cup finals and europe and still are loyal to gers ,if thats his attitude ,well..............

This is my attitude....

Fuck up.

from oner tit to another,loyalty means f all the blue jersery means nothing

C'mon mate lol he's not exactly been disloyal has he? he's here, playing really well and loving life (I think) ... he's never once came out and slated the club, fans or the jersey.

Your making something out of nothing.

from oner tit to another,loyalty means f all the blue jersery means nothing

You really are a fool aren't you?

In your post you spoke about foreign players who have joined us and spoke about us many years after playing for us? Yes, after playing for us! Do you really find it so hard to comprehend that English players of their ages (early 20's) have grew up with the ambition of one day moving to Rangers to compete in the SPFL championship and premiership?

The English lads will no doubt develop a bond with the club and supporters having played for us but you must be seriously deluded if you think anyone without connections to Rangers or Scotland will grow up in England the home of the self declared best league in the world wishing to play for us sadly. Christ even Scottish kids are following English/Spanish teams more than Scottish football now.