*** Christmas Presents For Erskine Veterans.

govanblue

Christmas Presents for Erskine Veterans.

With the help of Santa's Little Large Helpers...

• Bad Robot
  • Bandit Billy
  • Bandit Billy's Boy
  • BEE
  • ben51
  • Bil
  • bluegecko
  • mamagecko
  • bluebovril
  • Bluepeter9
  • Bobby Hume
  • Corky True Legend
  • Courtyard Bear
  • Carling1873
  • Domthenbud
  • Eaglesham bear
  • EKCO
  • fanaticCR
  • G13
  • Ger77
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • HG5
  • Jasper Blues
  • K.A.I
  • jamess
  • mearns loyal
  • NamibianBear
  • NavyBear
  • pcbear
  • rab wilson
  • RangersRadio
  • Taipan
  • tango
  • TEFTONG
  • thistleman
  • travelrug
  • Young Bob

Many of the Erskine Veterans, have few surviving relatives, and rarely, if ever receive visitors. So Christmas can be quite a lonely time for some Veterans.

Luckily the Erskine Staff do as much as they can to make Christmas a Great time for all, but I imagine it must be quite sad for some residents whose only Christmas Presents are the ones provided by Erskine.

Luckily, I have an idea. :P

Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop will soon be launching its Christmas Catalogue, and it's full of Great Official Merchandise, at Ridiculous Prices!

Mrs Eagle's Shop has generously agreed to knock an extra £1 per item off anything that's for Erskine. :21:

So I've asked Erskine to give me a list of Erskine Bears who would appreciate a wee extra present on Christmas Morning. I estimate there are at least 12 who would be delighted to receive some Rangers Goodies from a fellow Bear. (tu)

We've picked out some items which we think they'd appreciate, and if you would like buy that gift for a Veteran, here's your chance.

Simply PM me or post here, and tell us what you'd like to buy. I'll then send you the payment link (it's not via the RM PayPal!).

We will then gift-wrap your item and add a personal message of your choice to the gift tag, and ensure that Santa delivers it to a Bluenose Veteran in time for Christmas.

Here are some of the gifts available, at the exclusive Erskine Discount Price...

Polo Shirt - £3

thumb_polo_01_zpsquzsg33w.jpg

Training Top - Blue - £3

thumb_Trg_05_blue_74005U_zpsmpnzks3m.jpg

Home Shirt 2012/13 - £4

thumb_home_shirt_12_13_zpsu4whgsof.jpg

Training Top - 1/2 Zip - Navy - £4

thumb_Trg_01_halfzip_Navy_7_zpspdmhpgzk.

Hoodie - £5

thumb_Hoodie_01_Navy_zpsfc9nonoz.jpg

Training Jacket White/Navy - £5

thumb_Trg_Jkt_02_White_Spon_zpszgs9wsyi.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact naw fuck it - I'll buy all 6 for them

Again send me PayPal link and total and I'll pay tonight

Awesome. :thumbup:

One of each it is. Total Cost: £24.

I'll PM you the link. Once I get the names from Erskine, I'll let you know what's going to whom. (tu)

Note to others - Don't worry, you can still get in on the action - we have more than 1 of each item available. :D

P/M me the paypal link, and I will gladly donate £24 to buy one of each for a Erskine Bear..Just put "Merry Christmas from a Grateful Bear!" on the tags..I am sure the right guys will get the right gift..Excellent idea..Keep up the good work GovanBlue.. :thumbup:

K.A.I, I am completely offended by your act of generosity:

'In fact naw fuck it - I'll buy all 6 for them

'Again send me PayPal link and total and I'll pay tonight

you leave me no option but to match it!!!

GB, put me down for all six as well, drop me a PM with the payment detail when you get a chance.

Great shout GB ........ I couldn't wait for the payment method, so I have sent a donation via the November RM Fund, and I hope that you will sort it out and buy (If all the tops are allocated) whatever is necessary from Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop and give the 12 veterans a wee Xmas gift, and put this note on the tag please ...... "Merry Xmas from a Bear who will never forget"

Cheers mate.

:uk:

Great shout GB ........ I couldn't wait for the payment method, so I have sent a donation via the November RM Fund, and I hope that you will sort it out and buy (If all the tops are allocated) whatever is necessary from Mrs Eagle's charity shop and give the 12 veterans a wee Xmas gift, and put this note on the tag please ...... "Merry Xmas from a Bear who will never forget"

Cheers mate.

:uk:

Aye, because running four different Fundraisers isn't complicated enough for me! :p20: