Rangersradio - Call In Show

govanblue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. GovanBlue for posting the link to the Mixlr site. http://mixlr.com/rangersradio/. The showreel archive for previous.shows is here. http://mixlr.com/rangersradio/showreel/

Big Thumbs up to all The RM Members who have supported us old codgers in the past.We hope you will do so in the future. (tu)

If anyone wants to try a 1hour or 2hour show.Once a week or month.We will supply a Presenter.You invite your own guests or mates.Talk about any subject.As long as it it Rangers related

All you need is a skype account (Free calls)and a headset.(you can get them for a little as £5 a set).All phone calls are at normal local rates. 0141 356 1972.( when on air) or Pm me here. If you need any help. :rolleyes:

You know i'm not very good with all this computer stuff, not too sure to even PM you but maybe take up your offer early in New Year, would need to sort it out with Greg. RM

Dont see the need for this. Perfectly good radio shows already out there. Clyde and Real Radio for example. Rangers always get a fair portion of the show allocated to them and the hosts are always impartial.

:lol: they are that good you don't even know Real Radio phone in was cancelled about 4 years ago

More Rangers stuff the better for me - I just wish the lads could get themselves on iTunes as the mixlr app and my phone aren't best friends but I'll be sure to listen in to RR - I like the initials better for this one!

GM

Dont see the need for this. Perfectly good radio shows already out there. Clyde and Real Radio for example. Rangers always get a fair portion of the show allocated to them and the hosts are always impartial.

Hugh Keevins & Gerry McCulloch or true, passionate bears. I suspect you are at the wind up.

:lol: they are that good you don't even know Real Radio phone in was cancelled about 4 years ago

More Rangers stuff the better for me - I just wish the lads could get themselves on iTunes as the mixlr app and my phone aren't best friends but I'll be sure to listen in to RR - I like the initials better for this one!

GM

i was just fishing anyway mate. Dont listen to any of the phone ins anymore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...