Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

So you want me to be like his goons? Does that mean I will then be in for the same treatment as him?

So the answer is no. There are plenty people out there who are bigger enemies to the club that Houston

na get the cant slagged man its what those on a pay role do.....jacks pound wont pick up its self you know.....

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so those who join in are just the same then

Not really because it's in response to him being a prick first so there's a difference

I've never bought into the mindset never slag a bear off etc - being a fellow Rangers fan doesn't give you a free pass in life to be an utter fanny

We have endless amounts of pricks in our support that's came to the fore these past few years

So you want me to be like his goons? Does that mean I will then be in for the same treatment as him?

So the answer is no. There are plenty people out there who are bigger enemies to the club that Houston

Nupe - your twisting the point I made

Not really because it's in response to him being a prick first so there's a difference

Well what if he isn't and in fact its you... not saying that's correct but it is possible

I've never bought into the mindset never slag a bear off etc - being a fellow Rangers fan doesn't give you a free pass in life to be an utter fanny

You know this yet .........

We have endless amounts of pricks in our support that's came to the fore these past few years

I know ironic or what....

Well what if he isn't and in fact its you... not saying that's correct but it is possible

You know this yet .........

I know ironic or what....

You may think I'm a prick but I'm a prick that can use to quote function to talk to people

I'm convinced your Craig or something to do with him - the only time I see you pop up is in the cretins topics defending him.

Well he thought it was

what if he is correct?

Because you think it was incorrect does not ensure you are correct

You could be wrong....

Who knows for sure?

He doesn't have a good track record when it comes to being correct regarding the club.

Is it 50p,70p or £1 the club receives from shirt sales? :rolleyes:

Remember when he sat outside the ticket office taking pictures of fans renewing season tickets and plastering them all over social media

You got a link to that

because I'm almost certain that's not true.

What he did do, was post a picture of an empty ticket office and state it showed people weren't renewing.

If you are going to have a dig, make it accurate or you become the same as what people are accusing CH of being (tu)

The way people on here have went on about this "Jack" character makes him seem like Don Corleone :lol:

To this day I have no fucking idea as to who he is.

Former editor of the Scottish Sun which should tell you enough. A wee runt whose only interest is money. Imagine a wee turd with a grey haired heid and big black glasses and thats him. Human excrement would be a fitting description.

You may think I'm a prick but I'm a prick that can use to quote function to talk to people

Actually I don't know you so you might not be....the rest I have no idea what you are on about.. Quote function??????? though I fear my IT skills are beneath you......

I'm convinced your Craig or something to do with him - the only time I see you pop up is in the cretins topics defending him.

I AM HIS MUM

FFS can you not defend a fellow bear without being said bear or closely linked to him??