Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he indeed did struggle with depression then its utterly appaling to be mocking him for that,calling him a drama queen!, depression does not discriminate as to your bank balance

Guy was suffering from depression prior to his SoS stuff. If his SoS business brought that back on and he kept it going then he is a bit silly to say the least.

If he indeed did struggle with depression then its utterly appaling to be mocking him for that,calling him a drama queen!, depression does not discriminate as to your bank balance

He is only depressed when he is not making money from fellow bears, or not in the media or press.

I will take the claims that he and followers called other bears and their kids scum with a pinch of salt. Not saying it never happened but I find it hard to believe any bear would tolerate that behaviour.

Secondly, protests outside the megastore are, for me, ludicrous. Ive grown past the stage of wearing the strips but I'll never deny that right to my daughter. Its part of growing up with Rangers, having every strip with your hero on the back, running round the field pretending you were Gazza.

My daughter has the home strip and has the purple top with tav on the back and when I get paid shes getting the red top with Waghorn on the back. (Christmas presents)

Shame on any Rangers parent who denies their child that right.

I will take the claims that he and followers called other bears and their kids scum with a pinch of salt. Not saying it never happened but I find it hard to believe any bear would tolerate that behaviour.

Secondly, protests outside the megastore are, for me, ludicrous. Ive grown past the stage of wearing the strips but I'll never deny that right to my daughter. Its part of growing up with Rangers, having every strip with your hero on the back, running round the field pretending you were Gazza.

My daughter has the home strip and has the purple top with tav on the back and when I get paid shes getting the red top with Waghorn on the back. (Christmas presents)

Shame on any Rangers parent who denies their child that right.

Ashley's poodle

:)

This thread is reekin of tarrier

I love how yous all keep giving each other slaps on the back.

How many of you lot defending CH have STs?

I have said he is a bear first and foremost and think its being overlooked I think some of the stuff on here is disgraceful. As for you're question, personally I don't have a season ticket due to commitments on a Saturday, but my Mrs and eldest daughter will be opening season tickets on Christmas morning.

I have said he is a bear first and foremost and think its being overlooked I think some of the stuff on here is disgraceful. As for you're question, personally I don't have a season ticket due to commitments on a Saturday, but my Mrs and eldest daughter will be opening season tickets on Christmas morning.

Superb Sir (tu)(tu)