Fans Groups

Bluefarm

Crack on then mate, just seems like the wrong day to try and start a rammy. I'm sympathetict to your individual position and dare I say I believe you've been subjected to comment and accusation which is distasteful.

Notwithstanding that, you've came on this thread to antagonize, and I think today that's wrong.

Anyway, on that, I'm out.

Far from it. Certainly never came in to antagonise. I'd go as far as to say I could agree with several posters ITT and by virtue of the post saying "The Dude" at the top they'll have a change of heart. It's much easier to wind some up than making a fairly flippant remark about transparency.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on The Dudes twitter. Looks exactly the way I expected, minging facial hair, drawn in cheeks as if he were on the brown. Your typical lefty bog trotter whos only physical excercise consists of jogging down the broo when hes late for an appointment. Fag burns and bombers in a pair of grey slazenger joggies, I guarantee it.

It always saddens me when I see people who dont take care of their appearance. Boggin fucker.

but...but...they don't sell tops.

What an asinine comment , as so many have tried to explain the simple things to you and yet you seem to struggle with it ! Do you actually not understand or are your comments designed to be of a divisive nature .

Starting to think it's the latter !

Ok, Dude fyi all monies received by VB are used towards VB causes be it those mentioned above and other projects that VB members know of. At any point any VB member can ask what the monies raised were, what monies were used for and evidence of such. Transparency is available to all VB members. As also has been pointed out no member of VB is ever asked for monies. Your bicker about 'running costs' is childish at best. As has been explained VB admin cover the cost of the site, any donations under the 'running costs' tag will go towards VB projects. Is that clear?

Noone admin or otherwise profits from any donation. On the odd occassion when VB does sell flags or badges to its members these are sold at cost price, again no profit.

Once again I'll say, in the name of transparency any VB member can question anything about monies raised and will receive said information. VB is answerable to noone but it's own members.

Was on The Dudes twitter. Looks exactly the way I expected, minging facial hair, drawn in cheeks as if he were on the brown. Your typical lefty bog trotter whos only physical excercise consists of jogging down the broo when hes late for an appointment. Fag burns and bombers in a pair of grey slazenger joggies, I guarantee it.

It always saddens me when I see people who dont take care of their appearance. Boggin fucker.

I'm not a lefty. Far from it. Nor do I wear joggers. I have a job too so that kinda kills the buroo one. Yep. I'm slim. Well spotted.

Of course, I'm sure you'll happily oblige with a picture Mr. Pitt :lol:

What an asinine comment , as so many have tried to explain the simple things to you and yet you seem to struggle with it ! Do you actually not understand or are your comments designed to be of a divisive nature .

Starting to think it's the latter !

Someone said earlier they didn't do anything like that.

Ok, Dude fyi all monies received by VB are used towards VB causes be it those mentioned above and other projects that VB members know of. At any point any VB member can ask what the monies raised were, what monies were used for and evidence of such. Transparency is available to all VB members. As also has been pointed out no member of VB is ever asked for monies. Your bicker about 'running costs' is childish at best. As has been explained VB admin cover the cost of the site, any donations under the 'running costs' tag will go towards VB projects. Is that clear?

Noone admin or otherwise profits from any donation. On the odd occassion when VB does sell flags or badges to its members these are sold at cost price, again no profit.

Once again I'll say, in the name of transparency any VB member can question anything about monies raised and will receive said information. VB is answerable to noone but it's own members.

So why does your website say donations are for "running costs"? If you're only answerable to VB members why have the donate button in a place where non-VB members can access? Not really that transparent is it?

I'll be there just after 2 (traffic permitting). I meant why would I want to leave the pub?

You must have questions you want answered and the pub will be noisy. It'll only take a few minutes to put your mind at rest.

I'll wait for you coming in and we can speak before you get a beer up.

So why does your website say donations are for "running costs"? If you're only answerable to VB members why have the donate button in a place where non-VB members can access? Not really that transparent is it?

If non-members wish to donate then they can use the Notes section to ask how their money will be used and that information will be forwarded to them.

Someone said earlier they didn't do anything like that.

As I said and for the avoidance of doubt , I have never been asked or had items for sale thrust upon me within the VB community , the members mainly choose themselves to contribute in whatever way they can and all monies go were the admin say they go and all to very good causes . How many others can claim the same ! and do you scrutinise them as much and as publicly !

13909016731635494244.GIF

What is it with The Dude and VB threads?

I've only went into them recently after a recent VB article about Remembrance Sunday had some ridiculous and utterly unneccesary reference to child abuse in it.

Of course, there's also the small matter of self proclaimed VB members posting my personal details online, some of my families names and making allegations of sexual abuse about members of my family.

If someone had answered my questions, which really weren't hard at all, then this wouldn't have been dragged out anywhere near as much. Instead we got the lads will come see you, VB are super because they do stuff, and greeting about me making insinuations and allegations.

Nothing hard at all. Hope that answers your questions.

I have one or two more which I'd be more than happy if you could answer.

If money donated to "running costs" isn't actually donated to running costs, should the bit above the donate button be worded better?

Do funds from any tops/flags etc go to charities before or after production costs, shipping etc are deducted?

Cheers.

If non-members wish to donate then they can use the Notes section to ask how their money will be used and that information will be forwarded to them.

Fair enough. Now what was so hard about that?

I'd already told you that:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=289964&p=1063019577

Now what was so hard to understand the first time around?

I've only went into them recently after a recent VB article about Remembrance Sunday had some ridiculous and utterly unneccesary reference to child abuse in it.

Of course, there's also the small matter of self proclaimed VB members posting my personal details online, some of my families names and making allegations of sexual abuse about members of my family.

If someone had answered my questions, which really weren't hard at all, then this wouldn't have been dragged out anywhere near as much. Instead we got the lads will come see you, VB are super because they do stuff, and greeting about me making insinuations and allegations.

I'll answer any questions you have in person. As for VB posting your details etc....

Behave yourself son. You really are embarrassing yourself now.

I have one or two more which I'd be more than happy if you could answer.

If money donated to "running costs" isn't actually donated to running costs, should the bit above the donate button be worded better?

Do funds from any tops/flags etc go to charities before or after production costs, shipping etc are deducted?

Cheers.

Ask me in the beer garden tomorrow. Back of 2pm it is.