Fans Groups

Bluefarm

I'll answer any questions you have in person. As for VB posting your details etc....

Behave yourself son. You really are embarrassing yourself now.

I see you (deliberately?) missed part of that sentence out. I never said the group. I said self proclaimed members.

Good try though.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one or two more which I'd be more than happy if you could answer.

If money donated to "running costs" isn't actually donated to running costs, should the bit above the donate button be worded better?

Do funds from any tops/flags etc go to charities before or after production costs, shipping etc are deducted?

Cheers.

You are now being childish as regards the actual wording of the Donate button even after I've given you an explanation. Running costs in terms of running VB go towards causes we actively help. Nothing difficult to understand about that.

Funds obviously goto causes after costs are met. This is of course unless a specific donater wants his donation to go toward a specific cause e.g. Erskine.

You are now being childish as regards the actual wording of the Donate button even after I've given you an explanation. Running costs in terms of running VB go towards causes we actively help. Nothing difficult to understand about that.

Funds obviously goto causes after costs are met. This is of course unless a specific donater wants his donation to go toward a specific cause e.g. Erskine.

I'm being pedantic, absolutely. If someone is donating cash it's only right they know what they are donating to. Especially if people are being asked to donate towards running costs that is actually used, for example, to buy shares in the club.

I'm being pedantic, absolutely. If someone is donating cash it's only right they know what they are donating too. Especially if people are being asked to donate towards running costs that is actually used, for example, to buy shares in the club.

As has already been said, they only have to ask.

I dunno why you bother mate tbh

Speak tomorrow in person. We'll see how you are without a keyboard and if you imply improper behaviour when you meet the people you're smearing.

Let's see if you can answer it at the nth time of asking.

Who have I smeared and what have I said to smear them?

Certain VB members on here seem to be no fans of transparency.

I have a genuine question regarding VB, but I see little point in asking going by the reactions from people claiming to be members in this thread in regards to questions.

Lot of respect for the premise and work of VB, but some of their members on here really do their group no credit.

Certain VB members on here seem to be no fans of transparency.

I have a genuine question regarding VB, but I see little point in asking going by the reactions from people claiming to be members in this thread in regards to questions.

Lot of respect for the premise and work of VB, but some of their members on here really do their group no credit.

Fire away :)

Fire away :)

And risk VB members wrath on here or in person, no thanks. Seems pointless really. It's not a massive question, just an enquiry borne out of responses in this thread.

The problems with 'groups' is they are only as good as their members.

And risk VB members wrath on here or in person, no thanks. Seems pointless really. It's not a massive question, just an enquiry borne out of responses in this thread.

Come on...now you have me curious. Let go of your little peanuts and fire away your question to them.

Hopefully it will be something other than a quote from the IRA like The Dude shat out.

You'll find you will get a polite answer mate. Dude however trolls any thread VB gets mentioned

There are many differences between VB and other fans groups which make the request for the same levels of scrutiny absurd and unworkable.

1. VB is not a group with trustees and directors with a constitution bound by FCA regulations that other groups are bound to.

2. VB do not claim that profits from any merchandise go direct to the club. If they did then I would expect them to transparent with a breakdown of costs so we know what the profit is, and also how many items are sold.

3. VB do not chase blazers. Nobody within VB claims to speak for the Rangers support, nor do they have cosy relationships with directors.

4. VB carry out a lot of work which should not be made public knowledge. Work to strengthen the PUL community and hurt our enemies. New age fans groups do not share the same goals, beliefs or standards as VB.

5. VB do not release merchandise, books, fanzines or set up football academys off the back of their love for Rangers. VB love Rangers, and don't see the clubs support as a cash cow.