Would You Have Him Back?

RANGERST1LLADIE

In terms of his 'footballing character' he's as hard working a team player as you are likely to get.

If we brought him back and he gave a statement to the effect of 'I'm sorry about the circumstances of my transfer, but there were a multitude of factors that I'm still not able to speak about - but will likely come to like soon' and 'I'm here to work hard to get the fans back on side and take Rangers back to the top' that would be good enough for me.

If Warburton is happy with him, then I am too.

As I said, Warburton is not an idiot and would realise that the reaction it would get from the vast majority of supporters would far outweigh any potential benefits of having him.

It's not about footballing character, it's about the character of the person, you need a team player and he sure as fuck showed that when the team is really in the shit, it's all about him.

He is a judas rat fucking bastard, I couldn't give two fucks about the reasons he had for saying what he did, none of us knew what was going on, but we didn't say the club was dead and we owed no loyalty to the 'new club'.

If you could support him again after that, then fair enough.

I can't emphasise enough how much I hate him.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes down to, "does Mr Warburton want him?". Just as he seems to have brought Law back although some on here still think of last season, if he thinks Naismith can do a job for him, he will try to sign him. He has already said that he looks at things from a "clean sheet" perspective. Would I be happy? No. Would I accept it? Probably as I trust Mr Warburton to do what is best for Rangers.

It doesn't, and it shouldn't.

Even the very thought of this happening is boak inducing ....... He shat on us, he spat on us, and left us for dead.

To even think that this 29 year old traitor would have a future at our Club, after his disgusting behaviour, is beyond contemplating.

One resounding ray of sunshine is the fact that our management team will be well aware of the situation surrounding Naishame, and this should be enough for them to discount any chance of this mercenary darkening our doorstep ever again.

:uk:

These players weren't informed all summer about what was happening and to be honest when he said in the interview he owed sevco nothing he was technically right. He owed Charles green absolutely fuck all. He perhaps owed Rangers fc a lot but the suits behind the scenes nothing. Then fucking bastards would've only flogged him and the money disappear like the 60-70 million they squandered in 2 years.

The guy is a good player who always gives 110% and would be a great addition to the current squad

Listen to this "if Warbuton wants him" pish. Would you say the same if he wanted to sign Scott Brown or Aiden Mcgeady?

You either trust the managers judgement or you don't.

With respect to Naismith, the same applies. 3 years ago, a not very bright, ill-informed and ill-advised player made a decision that he thought was the best for his career, but didn't articulate it very well at all. Will I hold it against him if he was back? Only if he didn't perform to at least the standard he was at when he left...

Aye a wid.

Everybody on here is a fucking liar. How many people on here wouldn't take Miller back after his stint with selik?

Stop trying to say what you think the majority in here want to here and be honest

Fuckin bent shots

I hated him at the time, all of them Infact. But look at the facts. How many caps has lee Wallace got? How many caps has Naismith got? It was nothing personal don't know why you act like he shagged yir burds

Selik?

Away you to fuck