Rest In Peace, Arnold Peralta.

Ambrogio

sadly looking at twitter picture it doesn't look like wrong place wrong time. I hope I am wrong. I'll also add the wee man could've been given more respect by the authorities than just a white blanket covering his face. Its almost like its normal over there

Is the pic people are referring to the one where has on the ground with the sheet and theres a woman beside him? Thats the only one I can find.

Honduras has the highest intentional homicide rate in the world, 90 per 100,000. Venezuela has a rate of 53 per 100,000, the UK has a rate of 3.3 or something. So going by that its bad enough there that it is almost normal. Frightening.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the pic people are referring to the one where has on the ground with the sheet and theres a woman beside him? Thats the only one I can find.

Honduras has the highest intentional homicide rate in the world, 90 per 100,000. Venezuela has a rate of 53 per 100,000, the UK has a rate of 3.3 or something. So going by that its bad enough there that it is almost normal. Frightening.

yes sickening to look at

canny even read that mate. Some of the pictures are so graphic its almost as if local press were expecting it and rushed into place to get the first snaps of him dead

This is what pisses me off about journalists, The Sun have done the exact same thing... Fair enough reporting on the story but is there really any need to post those images and a video of his wife grieving ffs! Absolutely sickening. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Going to message someone at the club to see if we can get his wife and kid over here for the VIP treatment when the time is right. Would do them the world of good to get out of there for a bit. Would be happy to chip in.

This! Would definitely do them good to get away from everything, think he's just recently had a kid too has he not? :(

There's one on Twitter of him not being covered or blurred, sick fucks.

The sheer brutality and disrespect shown to him by the people at the scene of the death is horrific. From the picture of him uncovered, dead on the floor and then to the video his Wife grieving over him after just finding out.

I'd 100% back what Bombay has suggested. I hope the Club take heed of this idea and show his Family that not everywhere is as cold and callous.