**** Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ****

I always knew hivs were going to fall apart. I just didn't envisage our fall after the way we started the season.

That was a wasted opportunity today and MW really has to try something different, like getting players better than Oduwa and Zelazem taking pot shots at goal.

Shots that fly over the bar are no good to anyone, especially if you're looking for a rebound in a packed, panicky box.

Warbs we need either to get a plan B or start to do plan A better. Tavanier needs a rest and McKay brings little to this team at present. Zaladem and Oduwa need to understand running at defences at speed. My midfield next game would include Shiels and Law.

No point in scapegoating individual players for something we see basically every game - when the opposition gets the ball they drive for a goal and have us at 6's and 7's, when we get the ball we walk and pass slowly along the invisible glass wall 25-30 yards from the opposition goal.

Right. I'm not saying Morton were the better team but you felt that if any team was going to take 3points it was them. They looked far more dangerous. We are soo predictable.

Zelalem was pish poor today - constantly gave the ball away and very rarely got stuck in. Taking him off was absolutely the right decision.

Nonsense, we played well first half and everything went through him. Shows how much depth we do not have in the squad when we rely on Shiels and Clark!!!

Ha ha talk about over reacting FS!

You don't think there is a chance that Hibs could be above us by then

I certainly do

We are running out of ideas and teams have us sussed out

Falkirk away will be hard and Hibs have QOTS at home then we go head to head

I think there is every chance Hibs will be above us after that game

January transfer window can't come soon enough

Fucking sick of this shite. Soft goals given away on a weekly basis and toothless upfront. Where's the improvement in our play? We've been training and practicing this style of play for 6 months and we're no closer to breaking stubborn teams than we were 3 months ago. Drawing at home to Greenock fucking Morton is completely unacceptable and especially on a day when hivs dropped points at home.

Absolutely fuming after that pish today.

Most teams we play are stubborn and we have to break them down so I don't think you can say we've not been doing that.

What annoys me is how we struggle to up our tempo at crucial parts of the game. Look how quick we got an equaliser because we quickened our play.

That intensity has to come out more often and might mean a gung ho approach against your teams like Morton for say a 10 minute spell when we are leading games 1-0 seemingly easy like today. A second goal will kill off most teams and that should be our aim, then we can start the triangle passed around the box.