Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

Are you off your fucking head? Feruz has 6 appearances all season and has scored sweet fuck all and Waghorn has 6 more goals than Cummings already. Never a hope in hell you're a Rangers fan

Cummings would've scored far more in this Gers team than Waghorn has.

You put a 08 Kris Boyd or an 09 Kenny Miller in this team,they'd have scored 35 plus goals in this team.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put a 08 Kris Boyd or an 09 Kenny Miller in this team,they'd have scored 35 plus goals in this team.

Cummings has been in Hibs longer than Waghorn has been in Rangers.

So the former has had far more time to adjust, also there is other goal scorers that are forwards in Hibs like Keatings. So Cummings isn't under constant pressure to be the teams main goal scorer like what Waggy is.

Waggy shouldn't have that pressure due to the prescene of Miller and Clark. The way miller is played while he and Waggy are on the field is a bit contradictory. There is only one of them in the box, Waggy gets put to the side as a winger with Tav.

Cummings has been in Hibs longer than Waghorn has been in Rangers.

So the former has had far more time to adjust, also there is other goal scorers that are forwards in Hibs like Keatings. So Cummings isn't under constant pressure to be the teams main goal scorer like what Waggy is.

Waggy shouldn't have that pressure due to the prescene of Miller and Clark. The way miller is played while he and Waggy are on the field is a bit contradictory. There is only one of them in the box, Waggy gets put to the side as a winger with Tav.

That's a cool story.

Absolutely nothing to do with my point though.

That's a cool story.

Absolutely nothing to do with my point though.

Christ gotta make it real simple for you.

You said about Cummings scoring more goals than Waggy in this team. The reason Cummings looks "better" is because he's been in hibs longer than Waggy in Rangers.

I'll admit Waggy does squander chances but that's what I mean about the pressure. He doesn't have a consistent teammate to back him up and feed him the ball.

You said about Cummings scoring more goals than Waggy in this team. The reason Cummings looks "better" is because he's been in hibs longer than Waggy in Rangers.

I'll admit Waggy does squander chances but that's what I mean about the pressure. He doesn't have a consistent teammate to back him up and feed him the ball.

You seem quite simple.

My point was, if Jason Cummings played in this Rangers team he'd have scored,comfortably, more goals than Waghorn..

You seem quite simple.

My point was, if Jason Cummings played in this Rangers team he'd have scored,comfortably, more goals than Waghorn..

So you're saying we'd benefit from having Cummings despite Waggy scoring 20 goals in 23 games with rangers while Cummings has scored 14 in 21 games for hibs this season.

37 overall since he started with hibs back in 2013-14(82 appearances). A scoreline that Waggy will easily destroy in his first season with a new squad and manager.

Waggy is a far better player than Cummings. Like I said, he's put under constant pressure from "supporters" to be the teams only goal scorer. If we do get a new striker in January, you'll see a change in Waggy.

Even mccoist squandered lots of chances. He got into the positions & so does waghorn. I too think he's a great attacking player but he needs a strike partner that plays a complementary role.

Another hypothetical love story. You quite literally have no facts to back that up. Miller and Boyd played in this division last season and couldn't score 20 between them lol.

Another hypothetical love story. You quite literally have no facts to back that up. Miller and Boyd played in this division last season and couldn't score 20 between them lol.

Another who can't read.

How many goals do you think Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller in their prime would have scored in this team with the chances we've created.

Another who can't read.

How many goals do you think Kris Boyd or Kenny Miller in their prime would have scored in this team with the chances we've created.

Do we have Miller and Boyd in their prime on hand?

Do you think they'd sign from Hibs and Kilmarnock (also they'd cost 2,500,000) first time round despite us being in the championship?

Get your head out your ass and making fantasies that can't be realised.

Do we have Miller and Boyd in their prime on hand?

Do you think they'd sign from Hibs and Kilmarnock (also they'd cost 2,500,000) first time round despite us being in the championship?

Get your head out your ass and making fantasies that can't be realised.

Boyd cost 400 grand from Kilmarnock :blink:

Cummings and Feruz are better players. As is Sibbald in the position Waghorn plays.

You're clueless mate. Feruz has done fuck all at the professional level and Sibbald's a midfielder. Cummings is a promising young player with a lot of talent but he's hardly the most composed finisher as well.

Caldwell was in the door two minutes and got shot of them.

There is no such thing as a Wigan fan expect Marky.

And hows it going for the half wit manager, lost to Blackpool and hardly flying in League One?

I'll tell the guy his young son isn't a Wigan fan because some OT clown says so shall I? Thanks for your input.

Waghorn is a good player. However, there is nobody good enough to step up when he hits a dip. He is being relied on a too much.

Remember, our current reputation as a club to the outside world isn't great, we are in the second tier, have little money and he never cost much. Bar unearthing a rare quality gem, I'd like to know what the fuck we expect?

At a realistic level, I think Waghorns been a great bit of business.

This!

You're clueless mate. Feruz has done fuck all at the professional level and Sibbald's a midfielder. Cummings is a promising young player with a lot of talent but he's hardly the most composed finisher as well.

Not clueless mate just raging. I let my anger get the better of me. Obviously Waghorn is a better player than those 3. Don't know what the hell I was thinking.