Why You Lying For?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,I'll hold my hands up,I worked out that when there fans scored a small vortex would form above them for a couple of seconds,preempting this I'd brought a bag of blown up Jonnies full of aids,ebola,black death and soap,these were then tied to the net and therefore released when the ball hit it,drifting over the moron support these got trapped in said vortex for a split second giving my hired crack peashooter team in the broomie rear time to fire,guilty as charged m'lud

Funny how all these 'incidents' at ibrox for visiting fans never seem to be picked up by any security cameras or police patrolling outside the stadium. Funnily enough the only evidence ive seen of football fans in scotland having trouble leaving the area of the game was when hibs fans attacked a rangers supporters bus. Even that got turned on us because of a non sensical bullshit story a hibs fan came out with to justify it.

I would like to see the person who can spit across a full section of segregated seats! Fck sake that could be a world record!

I once pissed on the away fans from the 3rd row of the Club deck, the polis came round to lift me but they ended up just giving me a slow applause, I felt like Sanka Coffie

Glass bottle?

Away and geez peace, ffs

:lol:

It is actually funny when you think about it. I got pulled up by some jobsworth security guard at the St Mirren game for swearing ffs, youd end up getting rugby tackled for having a plastic irn bru bottle inside the ground let alone launching a glass one.

Was it not Neil Lemmon who was singing the sash in the centre circle at the time, who ran up to the morton fans and threw his glass bottle of orange at them whilst shouting No Surrender ya giat bastards?

He definatly never threw any coins the skint tramp.

Maybe he could spit that distance though from the practice of lubricating the wee boys.